Tiffany & Co. Christmas Casual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Christmas Casual Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

i applied online and received a text message and email stating that i had been accepted to come in for an interview which was held at the Hilton (brisbane), There were about 20 other girls in the interview room with me, we were put on tables of 6 each having a representative/manager from Tiffany & Co.

In these tables we had to fill out a basic form with our details, then the fun began.

We had to pair up, luckily i got a lovely girl with good personality. we had to right down aspects of the other person and read it out loud to the entire room. The big question being 'why do you want to work at Tiffany's' most answered the same thing 'cause i love jewelry' which wasnt really making them stand out at all. I had a week to prepare for this interview and i did and it made all the difference.

After this we then had to act out and sell a piece of jewelry in our pairs. one person being the sales and the other the customer. This part you really need to have a good personality and be quick thinking of what to say as they hand out a card with your scenario on it, which you then have to act out and also sell an item to the other person your paired with.

This was basically the main structure of the interview. They said 500 people applied with 60 being interview and 10 going on into the store so the odds are very slim, so you have to stand out and make a statement without being over the top.

At the end of the interview i shook hands with all the Tiffany & Co. company personal, and i was the only one to do so.

After the interview a week later i was sent an email asking for me to complete a background check which i did, the process took 2 weeks and i then got a phone call, congratulating me on being accepted and employed by Tiffany & Co.

In conclusion to ace this interview you must have:
- good knowledge and understanding of Tiffany & Co.
- be prepared with questions that you think may be asked
- practise selling jewelry with family and friends to get a better understanding
- use eye contact at all times with the Tiffany & Co. represenatives
- dont be a snob
- and smile and be happy its not that bad if your prepared

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Tiffany & Co.

what could you bring to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple and easy contract was non negotiable but very generous pay and discount

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Christmas Casual Interview

Interview

Lengthy! Tedious online questionnaire, plus a group interview where the people conducting it didn't seem to listen and take note of certain people's responses. There was also no one on one interview which seemed odd. As if they could make up their minds purely based on a first impression in a large group setting.

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

Fairly easy, about half the interview was spent learning about the Tiffany brand.
    Put in groups of 2/3 to introduce each other, sell Tiffany products in front of staff and come up with a Christmas song.

Interview Questions

• Sell a piece of jewellery/bottle of perfume to a man looking for a present for his friends who are recently engaged, and whose engagement party is tonight.   1 Answer