Tiffany & Co. Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Just 3 days after I submitted my online application, I received 1st round interview invitation. 1st round was interviewed by HR. Then 3 days later I was interviewed by the reporting manager. I was told some of the work content and information about the team. They were both really nice. A third interview is probably to be expected this week.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction, why Tiffany and common behavioral questions. "Why Tiffany" was asked twice and I can feel that people working there have strong sense of Tiffany cultural identity.   Answer Question
  • How do you feel about transferring from your previous industry to jewelry industry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and I had to talk about my skills, resume run-down, why I chose my major,etc.
    The following week was the in-person person and I met with three people separately. Basic behavioral questions and nothing technical was asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why did you choose (blank) major?
      Tell me about a time where you had to prioritize different tasks
      What are your favorite classes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy and quick. Everyone was extremely friendly and available for any questions/concerns. I met with people from HR as well as people working in the department I would be working in.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and relax environment. They try to make it feel as more of a conversation rather than an interview. I think this is to get a feel of you personality wise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship, so the hourly rate is whatever offered, but it was more than expected