Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.7

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I applied for four different marketing positions online, and the recruiter reached out to me to meet about opportunities with Tiffany. I met with two lovely HR representatives to review my experience, and they wanted to help find the right fit for me within the company which was great. I had my first interview on Tuesday, and the next day I already had a second interview set up for Friday!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your experiences in your last position, what did you like the best/least about your job, are you analytical?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with phone interview. Pretty generic questions about what I did in school both in and out of the classroom. Then was brought in for face-to-face interview with HR rep and manager. They were both super nice and very easygoing.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

first interview. wait about 10 min,and interview ask me about my background, my skill some basic problem. just do not be panic, answer the question clearly and confidently. after that, they ask me back to second interview

Interview Questions

• what is most important for customer service, how about busy hour   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

the interview process had no direction. I met with all six of the managers separately over two months. I was told that I had to expect unconventional hours. They were really friendly initially. Very goal oriented and clienteling is key!

Interview Questions

• Whats the most important selling strategy?   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Welcoming experience, great insight and explanation of the company culture. I have never been more thrilled to work for a company. The director was very nice and the managers were as well. Unfortunate that the timing was not right.

Operations Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process took a very long time. I was introduced to the store director but I interviewed with the Assistant Manager and the Operations Coordinator. Very professional 2:1. Interview itself lasted 45 min. Mostly standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a list of examples A - Z of the tasks an operations professional does daily and asked me to prioritize the list.   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Tucson, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Several weeks long due to seasonal hire and extensive background checks. They do drug test and reference checks because of the nature of the merchandise and the reputation of the company. I love working here so far and would love to be kept on as a full time permanent employee! Company culture is pleasant, the dress code while formal is appropriate for Tiffany, and if you are lucky enough to get a position and you don't want it, give it to me - this is by far the highest quality of retail.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge about the Tiffany Legacy?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Worst telephone interview ever. The recruiter took a grand total of 5 min before she asked if I had any questions. After 10min we were disconnected. As far as I saw she has only been with the company for 3 months which explains why she could not answer any questions from the position but she should have been more prepared. No follow up from the company either.
    I find it simply disrespectful and sad as candidates take hours of hours preparing for this. It is also not very smart as this has really tainted my image of the company and brand.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Palm Beach, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email asking me to fill out questionnaires and background Checks. Then I received a phone call briefly spoke and made an appointment for a face to face interview. Still waiting for a follow up

Interview Questions

• What is your method for clienteling ?   1 Answer

Bench Jeweler/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cumberland, RI) in July 2016.

Interview

You will have a phone interview first. After you pass, they will ask you to do a bench test at Tiffany Co. There are two part of the test, one is the speed test (how fast can you work) another is the bench test. the lady will demo the first time and you do exactly what she does. She will see how comfortable you can work as a bench jeweler. After you will just wait for the result from them.

Interview Questions

• 1.What do you know about Tiffany

2.Tell me about yourself

3. What was the most challenge part you have at your work place before   Answer Question