Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in February 2017.

Interview

HR Pre Screen on telephone this month to check the background and technical skills. The whole process lasted about 30 mins and went smooth. The other process will happen soon.

Interview Questions

• Company culture in the companies that I worked - Best & worst?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I was called by the recruiter and asked if I could schedule an interview for the next day. I scheduled it for the morning, but the interviewer never called. I emailed asking if it was still a good time and they made it seem like it was my fault( "You didn't answer" when my phone was in my hand awaiting the call the entire time) and said we can reschedule for later. They scheduled it for two days later with the same person, but a conference call where I called in rather than them calling me. The interviewer was very standoffish and told me 8 minutes into the call that I was not fit for the role as I didn't meet the apparently very necessary requirement of knowing SAS. If SAS was so important why was I put through to the next round when my resume never mentions SAS. Complete waste of time.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Received a phone call a week after I submitted my resume online, agreed to meet at the New York office. First spoke with the HR representative, friendly, straightforward questions. Then completed a writing and editing assessment. Second, spoke with a program associate, very kind--questions were similar to the HR rep. Third, spoke with a program director, a little on the curt side, but respectful. Questions included why tiffany, why I am interested in the position, my availability, if I had any salary requirement, how my background will assist the role, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was a point of criticism you have received from your past positions?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial phone screening and then followed up by a panel style interview. The panel consisted of several managers from different IT departments within the company. At the end I was encouraged to ask each manager questions regarding their roles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

One online "screening", one live telephone screening, one Skype interview (two interviews). One set of two interviewers were kind of arrogant and straight up asked me why my grades were bad (they're not). The second round of people were much higher up in the company and far nicer. They took about two months to get back to me with an offer, only to give me a three day decision window. When I went to decline the offer, the recruiter was clearly unhappy and sent me a one-liner email after our call dropped.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard behavioral questions. They hearing you talk about the Tiffany brand, which is very important to the company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Hirevue online interview and then once you get past that in person interview very nice people and straight forward some programming but not much mostly behavior questions about yourself and your experiences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Going from application to interview was a quick process. Wasn't the best interview. The interviewer seemed to have made a decision within seconds of chatting with me. The whole thing felt rushed. Everything I mentioned seemed to be followed by something negative. Questions were resume based. Didn't feel like I had much of a chance with this one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Just 3 days after I submitted my online application, I received 1st round interview invitation. 1st round was interviewed by HR. Then 3 days later I was interviewed by the reporting manager. I was told some of the work content and information about the team. They were both really nice. A third interview is probably to be expected this week.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction, why Tiffany and common behavioral questions. "Why Tiffany" was asked twice and I can feel that people working there have strong sense of Tiffany cultural identity.   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about transferring from your previous industry to jewelry industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and I had to talk about my skills, resume run-down, why I chose my major,etc.
    The following week was the in-person person and I met with three people separately. Basic behavioral questions and nothing technical was asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why did you choose (blank) major?
      Tell me about a time where you had to prioritize different tasks
      What are your favorite classes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy and quick. Everyone was extremely friendly and available for any questions/concerns. I met with people from HR as well as people working in the department I would be working in.