Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Amazing experience! Having been interviewed in the Tiffany building in Manhattan was an honor. An impressive organization with really powerful executives.

Had a phone interview, followed by a presentation, and 3 1-1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not succeed in one of your projects?   1 Answer
    • How involved are you with the Society of Training and Development?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by an hr rep who I believe was located out the east coast office. Did a 45 minute phone interview that went well and got me in front the west coast manager and the sf manager. The interview went well and lasted over an hour. They said they were in the beginning stages of the interview process and that they would get back to me in January when they completed the interviews process.

I sent a great thank you email to both parties and never heard back or received any type of follow up. I tried calling the hr manager back just to confirm that I was no longer a candidate but again nothing.

For a company that emphasizes great customer service you should be able to extend that to potential applicants.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Basic interview. HR emailed for availability, met with HR, then with Department manager. Received offer in 2 weeks. I had to take a drug test and they completed full background check as well as verified all of my references. I could not start until the background check was completed.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Phone interview and multiple in-person interviews. One interviewer was very nasty, and I should have seen the handwriting on the wall.

Interview Questions

• None really. Just the typical "describe how you handled a stressful situation at work" etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered, I accepted, I regretted it, I left for something better.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty Simple, general questions. All depending on the job

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

2 months. 5 different interviews. Background, credit and drug screen involved. Interviews included potential colleagues from other departments whom I would be working closely with if employed. Different locations were used to interview each time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you are a good candidate? They ask "open-ended" questions that demand consideration and revelation. You will need to show your ability to think and respond to questions that are not easy to answer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Kansas City, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

I was emailed background check. Then emailed two online management tests. I was then called for an in person interview. I was Interviewed by the Store Director and the Sales Manger. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

there was an initial phone interview, then an online personality test. Got to the job fair, and was there for 3 hours, inerviewed with 4 different people. Pre employment drug screen and background check are mandatory as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you broke company policy.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Assistant Manager. Very nice person , someone I would like to work with.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume via their jobs website. After several weeks I was contacted via email to see if I would be interested in a phone interview. The phone interview questions were focused mostly on tasks from current/previous roles that were applicable to the position. Several in-person interviews followed with various people from HR, to managers, directors, and senior directors. This also included a video conference interview.