Tiffany & Co. Operations Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Operations Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.5

Operations Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy and direct. I applied online and I was called within a week to interview for the position. The interview was with the Director and Assitant Manager at the store. I had a follow-up interview over the phone with an HR manager

Interview Questions

• Questions about my work experience and transferable skills I bring to the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. After speaking with the recruiter, I came in for two more in person interviews. They were unprepared: the manager I had a slotted time with was not available, so I interviewed with two people (one ended up being my direct report and the other didn't even work at the location, but was visiting from another store).

Got confirmation over the phone, but had to pass a drug and background check. whole thing took 2.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you leaving your current job? / Q: Why do you want to work here? / Q: if you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be? / Q: How much do you know about the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was longer than expected. Applying online you can expect to hear back either within the same week or in 2 weeks. They want to make sure you are the right fit for the company and vice-versa. I had the pleasure of interviewing with 4-5 managers which made the process a bit longer than expected. Nevertheless, I was provided a job offer and lived happily ever after. Cheers!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process took a very long time. I was introduced to the store director but I interviewed with the Assistant Manager and the Operations Coordinator. Very professional 2:1. Interview itself lasted 45 min. Mostly standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a list of examples A - Z of the tasks an operations professional does daily and asked me to prioritize the list.   Answer Question

Operations Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in March 2017.

Interview

First step was a long online questionnaire multiple choice with typical customer scenarios. Second round was a video recording interview where we are given 1 chance to record our answer with a 3 minute time limit on each video. There were 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• From your past experience what makes you suitable for the company?   1 Answer

Operations Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

They had me interview with all of the managers at the store. I had applied for this position but they interviewed me for a different position. They asked a lot of questions about my customer service experience and ideas for bringing in new customers and building relationships with customers. They want to know what you can do to create a luxury environment for customers. It seems like they wanted new ideas for bringing in customers and people who care about building relationships.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to bring customers into the store? What kinds of ideas do you have to build relationships with customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Austin, TX).

Interview

It started with a brief phone interview with Operations Team Manager: typical "get to know you" questions, inquiries about past jobs, etc. I received a call the next week to interview with all of the managers at once (in store). The interview was casual but professional: questions about how I would handle the situations that arise in Operations intermingled with pleasant conversation to lighten the mood. It is actually my favorite interview I have ever experienced. Received a call about 1 week later to discuss a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Working Operations can be very stressful: How would you handle the stress on a daily basis? How would you handle a particularly bad day?   Answer Question
    • Everyone learns differently: what method of learning would you say you implement most (How do you learn)?   1 Answer

Operations Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

It was easy. I applied online and was asked to fill out a formal application before having an onsite interview scheduled. The interviewer had a very long list of very generic customer service scenarios. There was lots of overlap but since it is so exhaustive they allow you to repeat your answers as they are required to ask every single question. I heard back within several days and had to submit to a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How would you react in a situation where a customer was unhappy?   Answer Question

Operations Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Very quick turn-around from time of application to initial communication. Interview was extremely friendly with a streamlined hiring process.

Interview Questions

• "What can you bring to the company?" (Interview was rather simple).   Answer Question

Operations Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I had an interview with the assistant manager and also had the opportunity to meet with the sales manager. I got called in for a second interview with the store director a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• The questions that were asked are nothing out of the ordinary. There are, however, several hypothetical situations that they ask questions about.   Answer Question