Tiffany & Co. Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Greenwich, CT) in August 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume online, received an online questionnaire/personality test, and received an email a few weeks later with a digital interview. Next received a request for an in person interview at the store location with the Store Director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Tiffany?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I first interviewed at Tiffany and Co. during their career fair. I was asked to sit and in a room with other potential employees. I first met with the sales manager for fine jewelry and then with the manager from the "fashion floor". Both managers were very friendly. Interview questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a very difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Manhasset, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Went through about an hour long assessment before getting an email maybe a week and a half later to have you fill out more information. Called me back within the same week and went for one interview with HR & assistant store manager. Was called back two days later for a follow up interview with the sales manager. Two days later i was offered a conditional offer for the job

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

3 interview process. 2 informal ones and 1 formal. It was I feel typical to all interviews. Trying to see if you qualify and also if you fit in. You take a personality quiz then later background check then after that drug test.

Interview Questions

• What if one person stole one of your customers and that customer bought over 100000 worth in jewelry how would you feel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

First, apply it and you need to fill out their online assessment text and it took me about an hour to finish. After two days, I received an email which was asking me to have a quick call and discuss the position. Two days later, went to an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your experiment about your previous job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in August 2017.

Interview

Long process . Applied online, then did a
    Video interview, then attended a job fair, they ask alot of questions , and its bery competitive. They saod they eould
    Let me know but no one ever got
    Back to me.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with tons of managers
    Informative. Culture. Loved the brand . At with 3 managers and discussed the role. Did not Desribe the culture
    With commisopn and
    How it worked. Holiday culture
    Was not
    Discussed and loved the store

Interview Questions

• Describe the best customer experience you have what had ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Baltimore, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

Tiffany's questions revolve around what makes a successful salesperson, determining wants and needs of the customer, customer follow-up, and creating a relationship with the client. Typical interview and the process from start to finish was approximately three weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you establish a person to person relationship as opposed to a salesperson-to-customer relationship?   1 Answer

The location of the store was poorly placed in a mall and the jewelry selection was mediocre.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in January 2016.

Interview

Applied Online months ago and was called in for an interview with the store director. I waited 20 minutes for the interview to start. I brought my resume but she never even asked for it. Store director was rude, critical, and condescending. I was dressed in formal wear and was criticized for that in the first two minutes I really wanted to leave after that, was pretty much critized the whole half hour. She criticized the way I spoke and how spoke with my hands. After a while she started to give me advice for my future I didn't ask for any. She finished off the interview with saying I wasn't up to Tiffany's standard and that I should go work and a low end boutique fyi I worked at Van Cleef for 8 years.Happy I won't have to deal with that store director. The only nice thing she said was about my Tiffany diamond pendant thrilled I didn't buy it from her store.

Interview Questions

• Why Tiffany?
      How do you know the client like you?
      Would you be honest with the client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Francis, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Saint Francis, WI).

Interview

Detailed interview process up to three interviews but very professional and welcoming environment . Initially was a video interview then in person then a follow up interview. Took roughly a month to do all. All in all very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a successful outcome from a bad situation with a client   1 Answer