Tiffany & Co. Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Representative

Tiffany & Co. Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

4.0

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Horrible, it was all automated. First during the application process online they made me complete a personality test that took over 40 minutes. One week later I got contacted to do a video interview. I had to dress up and answer questions and was not given enough time to think to answer them as I was being recorded. There was practice questions, but none of them were actually the real ones.

I have an MBA, 15 years of sales experience and extensive experience selling jewelery and apprasing high end jewelery. I was not even given the opportunity to have a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a time when you had to ask another question to get the answer to another question that you had asked and did not get the answer you wanted   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Brought into a room with many tables for interviews. The questions were experience based. The people interviewing showed passion for the brand. It was quick and you get scored out of 5 per question.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult client and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question