Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.5

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Houston, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was prompted to take a lengthy quiz on customer service behaviors and reactions I would have to certain scenarios. I was emailed within a week of submitting the quiz and instructed to complete a video interview. I was also reached out to by a hiring manager and provided with details for an in person interview with two of the store's managers. When I went for my interview, I spoke with two of the store's managers and was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you be an asset to our team, what do you bring to the table, what areas do you have experience in, name a difficult situation and how you resolved it, name a difficult situation with a coworker/customer and how you resolved it, what areas do you feel most comfortable/what are your strengths/weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Four different Questions about your education and work experiences, and of course why you would like to work at Tiffany & Co..........once you finish the interview they let you talk with other people that did the interview and the last step is a conversation with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Tiffany?
      How did you overpass a bad situation?   Answer Question