Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Operations Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Seasonal Operations Assistant

Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Operations Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.5

Seasonal Operations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Applied online on company website. There is an online situational quiz and personality assessment with the application. Recruiter reached out to me via phone call about two weeks later. Initial conversation on the phone consisted of standard questions, but more of an emphasis on why I wanted to work for Tiffany & Co. Conversation was very brief, and scheduled an in person interview at the retail location at the end of the phone call. In person interview was not more than a few days later, and I met with the Sales Manager. She was very friendly and welcoming. She did not ask me too many questions, but did ask me about experiences in which I have worked in a team, and how my background would help me succeed in this position. I think it definitely helps to emphasize instances in which you worked with a team or if you enjoy assisting others (as that is the main idea of this position).

Everyone in the store was friendly when I came into the store, maybe they thought I would be a customer. I did not wait a long time to be seen by the manager and the interview itself was not more than 30 minutes.

I was given a contingent offer (based upon if I passed a background check and drug test). I was asked to take the drug test at the medical facility about 10 minutes from the store. It was not more than a week and a half between the in person interview and my start date.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not really an opportunity to negotiate, but the offer was very reasonable in my opinion. It was definitely more than I expected, so I did not feel the need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Seasonal Operations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I applied on the Tiffany website and was contacted by an HR employee from the headquarters in NYC. I had a 30 minute phone interview with her and was told that someone in the area would reach out to me. The assistant store manager reached out to me about a week later and we set up a time to meet. When I went in for the interview, I met with her, the store manager and the operations coordinator. I was offered a seasonal position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward questions. They asked me to walk them through my resume. Asked me about my experiences and how I would take those experiences and be an asset to Tiffanys. They also asked me to describe the ideal company I would like to work for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They paid on an hourly basis.

Seasonal Operations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Submitted an online application for a certain store. However I missed the questionnaire they sent (thought it was a generic "we received your application email") so I didn't end up filling it out until 2 weeks later. About a month after that I got a call from the store director asking me if I could come in for a 2:1 interview. Interviewed, with 2 very nice and professional ladies, the store director and manager. They hired me on the spot :)

Interview Questions

• It is all pre-approve questions read from a sheet. Have some previous examples ready though of how you went out of your way for a customer or how you have diffuse difficult situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, more than reasonable hourly pay for retail.