Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Sales Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Seasonal Sales Professional

Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Sales Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Great interview experience, if you are truly interested in the job it will flow nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked what my expectations were, and made an offer better than expected.

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Applied for Seasonal Sales position via the company website. Completed the online skills assessment and was contacted by Human Resource. The HR contact explained the position in detail and I was setup for Group Interview.
    On the day of the group Interview - along with 3 other candidates - completed another assessment (shorter than the initial one) and role play on sample calls.
    Received conditional offer based on successful completion of Background Check and Drug Screen.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day to come in for a meeting. I was out of town so i booked a flight and called the recruiter back. Totally stoked after having a great seasonal experience in NYC a couple of years ago. I was under the impression it was a full time position. So it was a little akward coming in. Came in for the interview in which i was kinda shuffled over to the floor mgr who was nice and asked me a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Hmm its been a month but i remember her asking me about the similarities between my last jobs skill set ( high pressure door to door sales ) and Tiffany. It was difficult because while excellent customer service skills are needed in both. Door to Door sales are very aggressive.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Century City, CA).

Interview

It is a very simple interview process. You can expect typical interview questions. First interview was in person and then after offer, background check and drug test. Background check takes about 2 weeks.

You can expect questions about your former job experiences and how your experience at each company was; your personality and what you can bring to the company; what your long term goals are. It would hurt to have some knowledge on the collections.

Overall, for me it was a great one on one interview and felt more of a get to know me conversation.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered a conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2008.

Interview

Outside of formal business attire, it was a very informal interview. I spoke to the manager about my interests, education and hobbies. We discussed whether I would be interested in staying with Tiffany's at the end of the holiday season and what my goals for the future were.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have had to resolve a customer complaint.   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Nashville, TN) in November 2012.

Interview

I sent my resume twice for any consideration. Also applied online. 2 interviews with 2 different managers. Very easy. Like a regular conversation.They notify on phone if youre hired. Can take months to get hired.

Interview Questions

• "What can you offer Tiffany?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

she asked if $13 an hour with 1% commission ok and I screamed YES

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Online personality test is complex and practical. Otherwise is pretty straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Palm Desert, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

standard one on one meeting with operations manager. sat at desk and was asked about my resume and sales experience. whether i had a book of personal collects was asked.

Interview Questions

• asked about client book and meeting sales goals in the past.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone call next day. Scheduled an interview next week.
    The people there are very friendly, asked several simple question. Process wasn't long and ask me to do a drug test and background check

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Baltimore, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Also took in my resume. they called right away. Very easy interview with the sales manager and the store director. It was more like just a casual conversation and they offered me the position on the spot. I definitely recommend working for this company.