Tiffany & Co. Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

2.4

Security Officer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Very simple. Application was moved around and took a little longer than it should have. Process and interview was pretty generic, not very deep questions, eveeything was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

It is good if you know some one in the company. Network is very import especially for this company. My interview process was tough. Going through 5 interviews with 5 different person interviewing me. Not cool!

Interview Questions

• How long you see yourself with the company?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

interviewed with three different managers. Fairly easy questions regarding the duties of the job. and "what if" situations. online assessment take some time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was offered and accepted. didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2013.

Interview

The process was rather slow, with little to no communication. When calling to check in on the process, no one seemed to have any answers. Once I arrived for the interview, the store employees seemed as if they were miserable and did not want to be there. This was a huge red flag.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever caused a miscommunication, and how did you correct the situation? What was the out come?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They did not allow for a negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Westport, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty fare simple i answered very truthfully and to the best of my knowledge based on my work ethic and experience

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

I responded to an ad posted on Craigslist and they followed up very quickly. The HR woman, and everyone else, seemed to be very happy working at the company. It feels like they care about taking care of their own there.

I got the job after one interview. They use a third-party company to check your references (and yes, they do call the numbers you put down on the application). They also want proof of your employment. My HR handler was very detail oriented and demanded proof that I used to work at MetroOne. It's not that they don't believe you, it's just a matter of paperwork. She contacted my old company and nobody responded, so I had to dig through my old storage and provide a W2 stub.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most difficult situation you encountered as a security officer at your old company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I told them I wanted $15 an hour, which was only a quarter more than my old job, my HR handler seemed delighted, which told me that I was getting a raw deal.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

The interview was about half an hour. It took a place in Tiffany's Europe Head Office in a very messy room. The actual interview was taken by one member of HR and an Assistant Security Manager, who was still on probation period (which I'm not sure,but I think it's illegal). They didn't ask me any questions connected to security responsibilities, protection or loss prevention.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between this store and any others?   1 Answer