Tiffany & Co. Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

4.0

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in May 2018.

Interview

In my opinion highly unprofessional. The interview consisted of several online assessments and then a video interview which was extremely awkward, questions pop up on your screen and you answer them by pretty much talking to yourself. If you're really interested in a candidate then at least give them the courtesy of an in person interview and do not base their qualifications on this process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process had 5 steps/stages and it took about to 2 weeks to complete.
    That included an online application, 2 online questionaries , online interview, phone interview and interview in person.
    The communication was alive throughout the process until the last stage. They neither called nor emailed back with the outcome of the hiring process. After almost 2 weeks of waiting, I emailed to follow up. The position was filled and I was offered to apply for the Sales professional position...? I was applying and interviewing for the management.
    The online part of the process was fantastic experience, especially an online interview. However, the way the company handles the follow up and communication with the candidates leaves much to be desired.

Interview Questions

• What have you accomplished within your current position to increase selling ?   1 Answer