Tillys All Available Starting Positions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tillys

1 Interview Review

All Available Starting Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tillys (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

A few days after applying I got a phone call saying I had an interview a few days later. I arrived early and was told to wait by the dressing rooms in the back. There was another girl back there and I asked her if she was waiting for an interview too, and she was. Four more girls ended up arriving before the interview would begin. It was going to be a group interview and I was not aware. They asked a bunch of general questions to see what type of people we are and how we would interact with customers. We each took turns answering each question. I was the only guy (the rest of the group was girls) and they people interviewing us seemed to like my responses. They finished asking questions after about 20-30 minutes and then asked us to look around in the store while they talked. Then they came out and called 3 girls names and told everyone else they can go home. I was pretty pissed but I'd rather not work there anyways, I just really need a summer job.

Interview Questions

• Please introduce yourself and tell us a few things about yourself.   Answer Question
  • What do you think of dishonesty, such as stealing, and how do you react to it?   Answer Question
  • What is your favorite brand that Tilly's sells?   1 Answer
  • What is good customer service to you?   Answer Question