Tillys Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tillys Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tillys

2.0

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Went in and applied in person. Was able to work my way from just working the floor, to cashier, to becoming a manager. Good people to work with for sure.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you have dealt with a negative customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tillys

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tillys (Memphis, TN).

Interview

2-3 interviews with different managers from store level to regional manager. Though it sounds scary, they are eager to know you and the difference you can make at their company.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of the company, if hired?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I want to offer you _, do you accept?

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tillys (Huntington, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Wel, If you look good and have free time they'll hire you. They check if you had any retail experience. If all of these things check, and your background checks, you're hired! Yay

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tillys (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Overall a very easy interview. I met with the District Manager and the District Visual manager for about an hour. They asked the standard questions for a retail interview, focused heavily on my past experience. Heard back about a week later

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tillys.

Interview

It was simple, I think the DM knew she wanted to hire me. They typically recruit, although I knew a few Mangers who were found through applications.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions were situations prompts." What would you do in this situation"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was nervous because the DM became very defensive over what I was asking for. Other managers had a better time with this, but the typically have set pays to give you.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tillys (Springfield, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The District Manager traveled to our city, but received applications via email. This was a new store opening, so management interviews were done individually, but associate interviews were held in groups.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an angry customer and how did you resolve the issue?   1 Answer