Tillys Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tillys Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Tillys

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tillys (Ontario, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The job interview was pretty easy and laid back, they’re looking for someone who can build relationships well with customers. They also tell you to dress casual as you would come to work. It’s pretty easy as long as you know what you’re talking about.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tillys

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tillys (Fremont, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview where each person was asked a series of questions while in a group. Most of these questions were simple and regarded clothing styles. Since we were applying for sales associate they had to be confident that we could sell their items. They also noticed who spoke first or who spoke most confidently because they looked for people who were more extroverted.

Interview Questions

• If someone comes to you upset about the availability of a product what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tillys (Ontario, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was really quick. I picked up a paper application, filled it out and turned it back in the next day. The manager did a short interview with me when I handed him my application. He only asked about 3 questions that were pretty basic like
     "Why do you want to work here?"
    "Why do you think you would be a good fit for Tillys?"
    After about 2 days, they called me in for an interview. It was a group interview and there were only 3 of us so it wasn't crazy competitive.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand, and why?   Answer Question
    • A group of young, teenage girls walk into the store, how would you approach them?   Answer Question
    • What are some ways you could greet a customer walking into the store?   Answer Question