Tillys Lead Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tillys Lead Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tillys

2.0

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tillys.

Interview

Dropped off app in store and one of the managers asked me a few questions about the store (i.e.- What brands do they sell? What are some current trends for guys/girls? Why do i want to work here?), got an interview offer on the spot. Interviewed in a group setting, was told there was going to be about 10-12 people but the interview was 5 people including myself. Was a very laid back interview. Manager took us to the back corner of the store and we stood in a circle while he asked questions. Very non-interview style questions- Which celebrity couple would you like as your parents?, If you were stuck on an island what 3 items would you take?, Tell me a joke, etc.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked us to pick an outfit (girls chose a guys outfit and vice versa) for a vacation to Miami. He told us to keep in mind the weather, activities you might do, and to remember where we got the clothes because we would have to put them back!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tillys

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tillys (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the Store Manager and District Manager at the time. The DM was not in the state so I had to have a phone interview. It was an easy interview but one question threw me off. They asked if I had proper hygiene styles and bathed regularly. I found this to be personal and had nothing to do with the position. I answered politely but even after 3 years of working for the company, I now understand.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?
      Pick out an outfit and explain how you would sell this to a customer?
      Do you have prior experience in retail?   Answer Question