Tillys Lead Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tillys Lead Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Tillys

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tillys (Springfield, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, interview in person with store manager at the store, then I did a phone interview with the district manager. I received a phone call a week later that I got the job. Overall easy experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tillys

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tillys (Tacoma, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview with multiple other people having applied for the sales associate position mixed in with people who applied for lead sales. It was fairly relaxed, both the store manager and the Hiring manager were there/

Interview Questions

• What to do if you see someone stealing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tillys (Corona, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

i applied for a lead position and got offered an assistant manager position because of my experience prior to working at tillys, all in all the interview process was fairly easy and smooth. you first interview with the store manager of the location you are applying for and if he or she likes you, you will be interviewed by the district manager next. the store manager ask basic questions about managing and your experience. the district manager as more book question, a bit harder but they should be answerable if you have experience. both sm and dm are nice, energetic people looking for good candidates for the company.

Interview Questions

• talk about a situation you've encountered that was challenging but overcame. (retail career based)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tillys (Louisville, KY) in March 2012.

Interview

I was hired for the store opening, so the interview was very brief since they were hiring an excessive number of employees. Training was a two-day process--8 hours each. This is not the case for associates hired after the opening. Now that the store is open, interviews are usually group interviews, the hiring process is 1-2 weeks (post-interview) and you get one 2-4 shift for training. After that, you learn as you go.

Negotiation

Since it is generally a first job, negotiation is rare.