Tillys Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tillys Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tillys

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tillys (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Dressing to impress (on trend) is very important. I could tell from the beginning since the interview had to be over FaceTime so they could see me. Very laid back, it felt like an open conversation that flowed well.

Interview Questions

• What is your first month going to look like if you're hired?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tillys

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tillys (Cherry Hill, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process is extensive. You'll most likely interview with your district manager, another district manager, a regional loss prevention manager, and your regional director. Interview process can move very quickly or can take additional time depending on travel schedule of management.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not necessarily predictable. Questions revolve around your personality, skill set, leadership style and experience. Questions occur in a conversational manor and can be indirectly asked.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tillys in October 2011.

Interview

phone, in person 3 times

Interview Questions

• what do you like about tillys   1 Answer
    • what would your current /former employer say is your best quality   Answer Question