Tillys Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tillys

2.0

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tillys (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview went great. I have the experience and passion for the role. The interviewer liked me and scheduled another inntervirw the following day. I had to rearrange my schedule to accommodate them which was fine because I wanted the job and was sure I had a very good change of getting it. The second interview went the same with a higher level manager. They reached out to me days later letting me know they were calling my references. She confirmed my references checked out a week later and then nothing. No call or text or follow up. I tried reaching them and got a “let me ask ____ for status of the application process”. And still nothing. If you’re job is to interview and hire people for positions, you need to follow through with applicants that you spent a substantial amount of time on. There was opportunity to let me know they went a different route and seem to have problems with confrontation. Calling my references to then end up ghosting me is really unprofessional. not something adults with management roles should ever do nor have I ever seen before in my experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to accomplish a complicated task.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tillys

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tillys (Evansville, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

The store had not opened yet and was still under construction, so I met the district manager at a local coffee shop and discussed the position and my previous employment. She asked about my previous experiences working in retail and gave me a full overview of the position responsibilities.

Interview Questions