Tilson Technology Management Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Tilson Technology Management

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tilson Technology Management

Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tilson Technology Management (United States)

Interview

Came in anand reviewed the ins and outside of the job. Talked about safety procedures and workplace culture. After that, there was a handshake and a harness ready to go.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to do this work?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tilson Technology Management (Portland, ME) in Apr 2019

Interview

Pretty standard initial interview. Asked a little bit about my educational and employment background, as well as a project I had done in school. Provided some insightful information about the company and the interviewers' role at the company. Very relaxed, but enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult person and how did you handle the situation.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tilson Technology Management (Portland, ME) in Mar 2019

Interview

Received an email from the Talent Acquisition Manager the day after I applied who wanted to set up a phone interview for the next week. Hours before the scheduled phone interview I received an email to reschedule. Being flexible and understanding that things come up we rescheduled for two days later. Less than an hour before the rescheduled phone interview they had to reschedule AGAIN. They asked to reschedule the following week which was the first few business days of the month (for someone hiring for multiple accounting/finance positions know your audience). On the third attempt the Talent Acquisition Manager was able to follow through and conducted the phone interview. The phone interview was okay, nothing stellar and I had the feeling the Talent Acquisition Manager was distracted during it. She also had mentioned that the company is fast paced and sometimes a little chaotic. Later that night I followed up with a thank you email, the next morning I was actually surprised to receive a nice but short email back just thanking me. An hour later I received a missed call from the Talent Acquisition Manager and called back when I had a moment of privacy, no answer but I didn’t leave a message. Two hours later I received a standard canned rejection email saying they have more qualified applicants. More than two weeks later the position is still posted. Based on my initial experience with Tilson I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to schedule a phone interview for the third time - taking this as a practice run/experience. Advice: if you want to hire professionals, act like a professional. Just because someone may be applying for a job, they aren’t just waiting around for a phone interview - their time is valuable too.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you in accounting?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tilson Technology Management (United States) in Mar 2019

Interview

Overall a pretty easy interview process. I was thoroughly impressed with the organization, as well as the personnel. Initially, I accepted the offer, however the HR Office stopped responding to my emails. They sent me a plane ticket, and I never heard anything else. Because of the lack of communication (could be on both parties), I decided to reject the offer. It was quite upsetting seeing as I was quite excited about this opportunity. I wish everyone in the SLC office the best!

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tilson Technology Management (Albuquerque, NM) in Sep 2018

Interview

Met at a restaurant and just talked about what I have done at past jobs and what I could bring to the company. I told him experience, leadership and tower crew personnel problem solving

Interview Questions
  • How many people have you managed in the past.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tilson Technology Management (Phoenix, AZ) in Jun 2018

Interview

I was contacted by an admin who setup an initial phone interview with what would be a coworker, and then another admin to schedule a follow up phone interview with two leads. In both interviews, it was very casual with a light discussion of my background and then a detailed discussion about their goals and direction. The initial interviewer discussed the salary being low and not to expect much. After the two interviews, they stopped responding.

Interview Questions
  • No specific questions, just some general discussion of my background. Followed by silence and no response. Ghosted.
Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tilson Technology Management (Portland, ME) in May 2018

Interview

rehired after working at a different telecommunication company, made the rehire process very easy, everyone was helpful and welcoming me back to such an amazing company , they made the computer and tech set up very easy

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tilson Technology Management (Salt Lake City, UT) in Nov 2017

Interview

Phone interview.to discuss my work experience. How well did I know Salt Lake. What did I know about CADD and Google earth. Sit down with market leads to discuss goals , working with government agencies.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you know the area. Biggest challenges that I have come across and how did I conquer those challenges