Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery Server Interview Questions

1.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Walked in after finding the ad on Craigslist. They asked easy questions like tell us about your job experience and why do you want to work for us. Signed the papers on the second interview after trying the uniform.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Bloomfield, NJ).

Interview

Simple. Tried on uniform afterwards. They ask what you know about the restaurant. Two interviews total. Ask you to sell an item on the menu. It was igh. Not stressful at all.

Server Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery.

Interview

I was called the same day I put my application in online. I met with the manager the next day he briefly discussed the environment of the restaurant and hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Canton, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted an online application and was called right away. I went in for the interview, was asked a few questions, asked a few of my own, tried on the costume and was hired right away

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery.

Interview

Went in inbetween 2-4 for a quick 5 minute greet. The manager asked me some questions. We talked for a bit. He had me try on the uniform and then said i would get a call with 2 to 3 days for an interview. Still waiting. Wish me luck! :)

Interview Questions

• Do you have a boyfriend?, are you comfortable with the uniform?, are you going to school what will your schedule be like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA).

Interview

Went into Tilted Kilt and ask for an application. Sat down with the application to fill it out and then the manager and the owner came out to speak with me. They asked me a couple questions and then told me to come back the next day to try on the uniform. They told me to buy some mary janes and knee high socks and to call them when I got it to start for training. Training was pretty easy it was 5 days.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery.

Interview

I was emailed about a casting call then set up an interview. When I showed up I filled out an application then tried on the outfit. I went in the back room with the girls who already worked there. I was escorted by one girl & she basically watched me put it on & stood by my side the whole time. Then I went out & started the interview. I was asked a few questions like "Do you like being in the spotlight" "how do you feel in the outfit" "describe yourself in 5 words" "describe the tilted kilt to me" Describe your favorite food and sell it to me" "how would you act if a celebrity was here" & "why do you want to work here" I was so confident & excited to be at the interview that i was my fun bubbly self but it seemed like that was what killed it for me. I think if I was more serious & less energetic I would of got hired. They said since it's a casting call they're not hiring anyone on the spot so if I get a call in the morning the next day I got the job, but I never got it.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Tilted Kilt to me?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Interview

I had applied online and was told to come in to meet a particular manager between 2:00-4:00pm
    I go in the hostess takes my application then comes back with a female manager who says "we are in a manager meeting I can have --- call you " when i am told to go in between 2pm and 4pm (by the other manager I asked for the one who contacted me to begin with) I show up at 3:15pm
    And drive 45 minutes to go! That was wrong on so many. Levels they claim how much they care and I used to work at hooters they treated me wayyyy better!
    Never going to a tilted kilt again

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

the whole process was really fun. i was nervous going in but they made me feel really comfortable by cracking a few jokes. they ask if you have any talents and if your comfortable wearing the costume. you have to have a good personality. need to be really fun and outgoing not shy

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for the tiled kilt?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery in December 2014.

Interview

I walked and asked for a job. I tried on the uniform and I got the job. It was a very simple process. The manager was very nice. I sat and filled out my paper work and started training two days later.

Interview Questions

• What my work background was like and when could I start?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be confident in yourself.