Tim Hortons Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

1.9

336 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

It was pretty straight-forward. I was asked basic interview questions about past experiences as well as strengths and weaknesses. Questions were asked based on how you would work in a team and how to lead a team effectively

Cashier Interview

Interview

Not too difficult. Regular interview questions. Interviewers were friendly. Overall positive experience. Did not end up accepting the offer however. I ended up working somewhere else that pays better and is more convenient.

Part-Time Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Several questions pertaining to work ethic and customer service abilities. Seemed like it was just going through the motions to ensure that I was not a dud. Just being yourself and being honest seem to be all that was required to get the job. Overall the easiest interview that I have ever done.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a customer asks you a question that you don't know the answer to?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I submit my resume at the location.After a week I got a call for the interview.I went to their location for the interview on the same day I got the call .The manager takes my interview.It was really good interaction with manager.

Storefront Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Applied a week ago and got interview about a week later. Interview was straight forward and was asked general questions. Manager seemed like she was desperate to hire more people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

It was very quick and easy, I applied in person and had about a 10min interview with the store manager. I was called back a few days later with a job offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview and the recruiter asked basic questions relating to interest and salary expectations. I noticed that the recruiter also tried very hard to sell the culture of the company which was contradictory with the reviews on this website. After a few days I was invited to an in person interview with 2 members of senior management (which turned into 3 when I went in).

The first interview was about my strengths, the background of the interviewer and the culture and the second interview consisted of some more behavioural types of questions. After the second interview the senior management member invited a third person in who hadn't reviewed my resume looked disinterested and asked questions that an applicant would have no idea how to answer unless they were part of the business already. This individual was also very condescending.

After a couple of days I received a standard HR response stating that I interviewed very well and had impressive experience but wasn't selected. The reviews/tips on this website definitely align with my experience here.

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (North York, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was nice,starting of with normal question answer round and then the manager asked for my studies and why do I need to work for what reasons ,availability,etc followed by many other questions.

Interview Questions

• How will I manage job and university together?   1 Answer

Front of House Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

first, we were asked to fill out a paper stating our names and availability. I was interviewed by three employers. Only one of the three asked the questions. They had friendly faces except for the one that was asking the questions, seemed like he had a long day. The questions were basic interview questions, fairly simple.

Team Member Interview

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires.