Tim Hortons Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tim Hortons Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied to the Tim Hortons in the Student Union of the University at Buffalo. The questions were very straight forward (what I'm going to school for and extra curricular activities). There's no need to even get dressed up for the interview because they're really desperate to hire people. Overall, this was quite a stressful part-time job. I lost 16lbs working at Tim Hortons because they make sure you're always moving. The customers don't treat you like a human being. I strongly advise you to look for another job if you're considering working at this particular location (the line in the morning sometimes goes out the door).

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

The interview was short, around 5-10, was told I got the job at the end. Very casual, had one interview with regional manager as well as store manager. Not much to prepare for, as it was a smaller location. Make sure you're positive!

Interview Questions

• Describe one occasion where you've gone out of your way to serve someone.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Group interview. Very straight forward and easy. Group interview setting may be slightly intimidating at first, however very standard and easy going. Started off with a group interview that lead to a one on one. Ask basic questions that you can prep for. The most important part after the interview was to pass the security test in order to work in the airport.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One of my friend told me to apply on this location, so I went and apply. Next day manager called me for interview. It was easy. Manager asked me some questions about my education, experience availability.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Very basic questions lots of people interviewing. Fill out availability. Talk about past experiences and why you want to work for them. Tall know about why you left last job. Basic one on one interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and I ve got a phone call for interview schedule. so I went to the store next day and interviewed with store manager. It took me about 20mins.

Interview Questions

• customer service experiences   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

They basely ask me about my past experienced and how to deal with the relationship with co-worker, and how I going to handle when I see my co-worker stealing something in company.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply this position?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

You go to a store and then you see there is some vacancy. You fill up a job application. The store owner phones you for a face to face interview at a Tim Hortons store in some weeks or so and then you show up with a smile. that's it.

Interview Questions

• If a customer does not smile you back, what do you do?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Sydney, NS (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied this job directly to manager in store. It took 3 days to process. The manager gave me a phone call and scheduled a date to interview in person. She asked me how would me like to work, part time or full time. When could I to start. After interview, they phoned me to start to work a week later.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I showed up to the interview everything went well. I was asked about previous experience, work or volunteer experience. Overall it was a pleasant experience, the interviewer was very friendly I didn't feel intimidated or anything. On the spot I was asked to schedule a second interview with one the managers. However I declined offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a example of when u demonstrated teamwork skills.   1 Answer
    • What is your availability   Answer Question