Tim Hortons Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tim Hortons Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Easy. Fill out application, all other paperwork/resume etc. Head back to the managers area for an interview with manager about schedule and any restrictions on schedule. If everything goes well you are asked to come in for training and work starts on the same day with their clothing provided.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Canada, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

A phone call follows as a face to face interview. I went to interview, waited for almost 5 minutes for the interview. The interviewer was friendly and clearly talked to me.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? The interview asked me over 10 questions, I did not have time to take a breath. Anyway, that was a great interview experience.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons in June 2009.

Interview

The Manager phoned me around 2 weeks after I submitted a in-store job application. The interview took approx 30 min in-store and I wore semi-formal attire. Before the interview I researched online about the company's general history, current menu, and current situation. I didn't end up working there because I was gonna move in three month. I had a feeling they want to hire someone long term.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work at Tim Horton?   1 Answer
    • What is the most important decision you made in your life so far?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons in December 2008.

Interview

It was 10 mins long and was pretty straight forward.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was contacted by phone for a person to person interview. I presented my resume again.
    Was asked why I would like the job and how I felt I was qualified for the job, if I had previous customer service jobs.

Interview Questions

got an offer elsewhere more suitable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ajax, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Ajax, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

they ask many question that i didn't know how to answer like if i can work over time or if someone didn't show up can i still work since i had school.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

i filled the employment form online and i received a call from their side that they are organising a job fair i applied for the interview they were having one to one interview and got selected because i had shown my availability, no previous experience required

Interview Questions

• tell me the items on which we serve   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Simple. Got a call asking if I was still looking for a job. I jumped at it, had the interview the next day and got the job on the spot.

Here's a tip: if you do not mind the night shift they are always hiring for that shift, high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions about your experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

One on one
    At a Tim Hortons location. We sat in the middle of the regular public. It was alright as the interview took place at a time where there were not that many customers. I still got a bit uncomfortable when I had a customer sitting close by. They may have potentially heard the interviewer’s questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

just move to Halifax to moncton , was working at a Tims in Moncton , i filled out an application the same week i arrived in halifax ,, got a job interview within the next day ... got hired on the same day of my interview ...the hr manager was very Friendly ..... she asked me when I could start work .. I said Tomorrow .. :)

Interview Questions

• Why did i choose that specific Location ,how long have you been with Tims , how much experience do you have   1 Answer