Tim Hortons Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

1.7

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Services Representative Interview

Interview

Submit a paper application with your previous experience and contact information, then I had a friend recommend me. Afterwards, I received a call from the manager and came in to meet with her. I came in and interviewed in the lobby/dining area of the store, and she asked me some very basic questions about my experience, basically just checking that I was able to be polite and not crazy.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, the interview was very straightforward and what I expected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

Came in for an interview, although it seemed to me as not an interview at all. The HR literally just mentioned what would be the job, what he was looking for, the hours of the job, how busy they get. Some of the staff were not as friendly as I had hoped for, especially in a customer service environment.

Interview Questions

Right after I got the offer, I tried communicating with the HR but never received any response. I think the lack of communication was the main reason why I declined. For someone who wants to work or should I say who loves to work, being left in the dark was not a good thing, and that was exactly how I felt.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Tell me about yourself, situational questions where you felt most challenged. Overall was pretty easy they are not picky, you'll most likely get the job even if you don't have much experienced. Just tell that you're a hard worker and willing to learn and everything should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you felt most challenged.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they just give me $12/hr

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was very fast and easy.I walked in and asked for the manager and waited 5-10 minutes for her to come out and we then sat at a table together and started with the interview. The manager asked very few questions and was very straight forward. After the interview I was offered a position when the was over.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

just move to Halifax to moncton , was working at a Tims in Moncton , i filled out an application the same week i arrived in halifax ,, got a job interview within the next day ... got hired on the same day of my interview ...the hr manager was very Friendly ..... she asked me when I could start work .. I said Tomorrow .. :)

Interview Questions

• Why did i choose that specific Location ,how long have you been with Tims , how much experience do you have   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

One on one
    At a Tim Hortons location. We sat in the middle of the regular public. It was alright as the interview took place at a time where there were not that many customers. I still got a bit uncomfortable when I had a customer sitting close by. They may have potentially heard the interviewer’s questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Simple. Got a call asking if I was still looking for a job. I jumped at it, had the interview the next day and got the job on the spot.

Here's a tip: if you do not mind the night shift they are always hiring for that shift, high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions about your experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

i filled the employment form online and i received a call from their side that they are organising a job fair i applied for the interview they were having one to one interview and got selected because i had shown my availability, no previous experience required

Interview Questions

• tell me the items on which we serve   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

fun and nice. people were friendly and told me that i was great fun and nice. people were friendly and told me that i was great fun and nice. people were friendly and told me that i was great fun and nice. people were friendly and told me that i was great fun and nice. people were friendly and told me that i was great fun and nice. people were friendly and told me that i was great

Interview Questions

• how old are you, are you a boy or girl   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ajax, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Ajax, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

they ask many question that i didn't know how to answer like if i can work over time or if someone didn't show up can i still work since i had school.