Tim Hortons Tim Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tim Hortons Tim Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview Questions

1.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tim Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I replied to an Ad they posted and they emailed me an application form to fill out. They emailed me again 3 days later to set up a time for an interview. The interview took place in the dinning hall of the restaurant and we had trouble hearing each other as it was fairly noisy. It was otherwise a fairly quick and straightforward.

Interview Questions

I had a much more appealing offer from another place.

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Kelowna, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Very brief and informal, just asked me regular questions and had a quick conversation. They say me down in the lobby of the establishment and the owner came out to sit and talk with me. It lasted about ten minutes and I was hired right away and given my uniform. I wish they had been a bit more thorough with their process of hiring, but, it was for a minimum wage position, so I really can't complain about how easy it was to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Say a customer has an issue with the food you've given, even if you've made it correctly. What would you do?   1 Answer

Tim Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Victoria, BC (Canada)).

Interview

it all depends on the location, each Tim Hortons manager hires their own way. Submit on line and you could be waiting a week. Walk in at the right time with an application and resume you could get an interview on the spot if the hiring person is in.

Interview Questions

• The only question that was unexpected for me was "Are you comfortable talking into a headset?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

My availability was my main hold back, but it only took a few min to fix.

Tim Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

You can easily get in if you know someone already working there and you get a referral. That's how it was in my case. I got referred, went into a store branch with my resume, interviewed on the spot by the store manager, phoned the same day to be hired.

Tim Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

Bring in resume
    get a call to come in for interview
    get asked why you want to work for tims
    why do you feel this is a job for you
    what are your strong points & your weak points

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No big deal