Tim Hortons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tim Hortons Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2017

1.9

Interview

Easy straight forward interview, basic questions

Store Front/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

I applied to 58 tim hortons, 5 called me back. 2 interviews that didnt lead to a job.

Those 2 interviews mainly consisted of situational based questions. Got the interview calls less than a week after applying.

Got an interview with another tims. They only asked me my availability and if i worked in food service before(i havent). Interview lasted a minute, got a call a couple of hours later asking if i would like the job. I accepted. Got 2 other tim hortons interviews after I accepted that offer, so i didnt go to those.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer us that they (their current workers) cant?
      When was a situation when you went above and beyond your expectations?
      When were you put in a difficult situation and how did you react?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

fairly easy but the manager seemed like he did not want to hire anybody.

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Interview

Pretty basic, situation questions, asked about availability, thought it went well asked for uniform sizes and was told starting pay but never got called back

Interview Questions

Interview

went to store to apply in person also applied online

Interview Questions

• expected questions because it's an entry level position- know that you have to work hard and work in teams and move quickly   Answer Question

Negotiation

interview, then got called back to say i had the job

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Quick, easy interview in a really small confined space. Didn't take much convincing to tell them why I should be hired. I definitely aced the interview and I felt very comfortable speaking to the manager. I highly suggest that young people consider Tim Horton's for employment. Older, more skilled people can do better.

Storefront Interview

Interview

Applied in Store, and hired a week later. Interview was less than 2 minutes

Interview Questions

Interview

I had an appointment interview at 10:30am but I arrived there 15minutes earlier.The manager accommodated me so well. She asked me to answer 8-10 questions. It took me less than an hour there.

Interview Questions

• What if you were emptying the trash bin and you have noticed that it was spilling on the floor and there were smudges also. What should you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No detailed negotiation yet.

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Situation Questions with district managers. Lasted about two and a half hours. They came to store while I was working a shift. I was unaware the interview would be happening that day.

Interview

Submit a paper application with your previous experience and contact information, then I had a friend recommend me. Afterwards, I received a call from the manager and came in to meet with her. I came in and interviewed in the lobby/dining area of the store, and she asked me some very basic questions about my experience, basically just checking that I was able to be polite and not crazy.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, the interview was very straightforward and what I expected.   Answer Question