Tim Hortons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tim Hortons Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2017

1.9

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

process was easy and quick. Manager made me feel comfortable during the interview. Asked fair questions pertaining to job role. The job role was clearly explained and asked me if I would be ready physically and mentally for the position.

Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a Brief interview with a focus on my past employment, current availability and future prospects. I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses. I was hired at the end of the interview

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

I walked in to apply in person, and they said to come the next day for an interview with the main manager. The interviewer was really nice, and the interview was really easy even though there were a lot of questions. I got the call a day after, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interviewer seemed very polite and open-minded & started off by giving me a sheet to fill in which included me writing my name, address, contact details and my availability. After that, he allowed me to introduce myself and then he asked some questions involving scenarios and told me about tim hortons itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Scenario: “unhappy customer, how would you deal with it?”   1 Answer

Front Counter Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brantford, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Brantford, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I handed in my resume, had an interview two days later and heard back the next day. process took about a week. My cousin worked there at the time so it was fairly easy to get in. Great job for students.

Interview Questions

• if you had a disagreement with a co-worker what is the first thing you would do?   Answer Question

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

The whole process took about a week and half. I got a call about a week after I applied, and set an interview for 3 days later. There was a short talk over the phone about my availability, whether I had my own transportation, and what area I lived in. I was offered a position on the spot, and had orientation the next day.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job? What did you like most and least about it?   1 Answer
    • What kind of plans/goals do you have for the next 2-3 years?   1 Answer
    • Do you think the customer is always right?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Tim Hortons?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any experience working behind a cash register?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons in November 2017.

Interview

First interview here. She was friendly. It lasts 10 minutes and she gave me decision just after the interview. She gave me time to come for the next two days.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons in October 2017.

Interview

Interview lasted around 10/15 minutes, relatively basic questions that could have been expected with a couple added to attempt to throw you off. Overall good experience, hoping to hear back within next few weeks

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Got emailed after applying a day later asking to come in for interview. Walked in to the interview which was very informal , all the staff sat around. It was one to one interview and he was very calming and informal as if it was just a chat. He read questions from a piece of paper, asked my availability and went off to the other managers to discuss, and within 30 seconds after the interview he offered me the job there and then.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Handed in my resume in store, got a call back in a few days.
    Interviewed the assistant manager for approx. 15 minutes.
    He read questions off a sheet that I assume they ask every single employee.

Interview Questions

• If a customer spills a drink in front of you, what would you do?   Answer Question