Tim Hortons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

1.9

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zanesville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Zanesville, OH).

Interview

Is was pretty easy. They mostly wanted to know your availability. And if you can handle more than one task at a time. How well do you handle stress. And is this your first time in fast food.

Morning Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Williamsville, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was with the hiring manager. Asked me basic questions like "describe a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer" and asked a few questions on experience and see if I could work the hours. She pretty much showed I had the job.... She just needed to fill a spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of our way to help a customer   Answer Question

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was very quick, maybe less than 5 minutes. It was a lot of person questions and what I think of the company, no "strengths and weaknesses" questions. Pretty easy and laid back.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Westland, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Sat down talked to the manger about basics of customer service and that was about it. Then from their he showed me the back area and where things happen. He showed me where he would like me to work and I ended up getting hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you greet a customer and make them feel welcome?   Answer Question

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

Interview

I knew the manager so it was quick he asked me basic questions. I answers and got the job. My dad also knew the manager as well. After the interview I came in the next day at 6am and worked. Overall very easy interview it's nice to have connections.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a job before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Applied online and within the next week, received a call for interview. The interview was very general and asked personal questions as well as questions about how well I work well with others. Immediately set-up a second interview while at the first interview. I received the offer for the job a few days after the second interview. Total hiring time was about 2 weeks.

Operations Standard, Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, Pemiscot, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Oakville, Pemiscot, MO).

Interview

Phone interview
    In person with VP
    In person/phone with president or CFO

Very unprofessional company. The last interview focus was on why you pursued a certain degree and asked a business case study.

Know about the 3G capital, Burger King, Tim Hortons expansion plan

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you?
      What can you bring to Tim Hortons?
      Why didn't you pursue a more difficult designation?   Answer Question

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Mount Pleasant, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Called about the position, got an interview with assistant manager, then the store manager. Was a fairly quick process as they definitely needed people to fill the position. Seemed a little excess to have two interviews for a fast-food job, but it was fine. Both were nice people.

Part Time Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Rochester, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and easy. I applied online and received a call a handful of weeks later. The manager who interviewed me was very polite and a good balance of not stern but not a push over either.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Tim Hortons as a company?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you can contribute to Tim Hortons as an employee?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

they pretty much wanted to see if you had some type of fast food experience because the environment here is very much alike, with being able to multi-task and having good customer experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an unhappy customer?   1 Answer