Tim Hortons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

1.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Fort Wayne, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

They were very desperate for employees because they were opening a new store. They will hire anyone who doesn't look like they do meth. There weren't really any questions asked. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask any questions. The interview was spent telling me about the job and how great their low turnover rate is.   1 Answer

Store Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Town of Tonawanda, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Town of Tonawanda, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back a week later. I had an interview with the regional manager first and since that went well I had another shorter interview with the store manager! I'm now in training!

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Troy, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to another location for my interview and was told I was being hired on the spot. I applied and was called back for my interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have cashier experience?   1 Answer

Storefront Interview

Interview

hiring process was so simple literally 5 questions for the interview .The interview wasn't bad at all. I flirted a little bit . keep a big smile laugh at every joke and 9xs out of 10 you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What can u bring to the team?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Simple questions regarding information given on my resume. The manager asked basic questions in the restaurant lobby about my previous employments and education and in the end asked if I could come in the next day to start training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous job experience?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Brentwood, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Process was a screening on the phone, a group interview and a one on one interview with the HR Representative. It was an easy interview considering I was the only one in the room with a resume a lot of people that were there it was their first job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation on how you handled a customer service issue.   Answer Question

Counter Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and also gave the manager a letter to put myself out there since I really wanted the job at the time. I got called and had to complete a second additional application online. I went in for an interview with the Assistant Manager and it was all fairly easy, basic interview questions. Then I went in for a second interview with the Store Manager and it was pretty much the same thing, except we went over additional details of the hiring process including wage and uniform. I accepted the job at that second interview and went in for training about a week or two later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question
    • Why would you make a good addition to the Tim Horton's team?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer was unhappy with the way their order came out (Ex: Coffee was made wrong)?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Dayton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick and Simple, I was hired on the spot. The location that I interviewed for was on springboro and they always seem to be hiring so they definitely needed someone fast. She asked me what hours I was willing to work, asked me if I had experience in food service, running a register etc. She told me to come in the next day wearing a black shirt and pants, and I started training. No drug screen or background check. I never had time to watch the training videos, they just stuck me right in.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability, job experience, are you willing to do all the duties described, etc   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

They called me and asked me to come in for an interview at the home Tim Horton's location-my boss owned three-and I wasn't waiting for long at all. She came out almost immediately to interview me, she asked me simple interview questions, at least simple enough for a fast food restaurant.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Canada, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

A phone call follows as a face to face interview. I went to interview, waited for almost 5 minutes for the interview. The interviewer was friendly and clearly talked to me.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? The interview asked me over 10 questions, I did not have time to take a breath. Anyway, that was a great interview experience.   Answer Question