Tim Hortons Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

1.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

was quick, they contact me in 2 weeks, and i had a personal interview with a recruiter, they test my languages availabilities and ask me what to do in different situations

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied at the Tim Hortons near my place and the manager gave me all my papers to fill and told me that I would start training in 2 weeks but first he had to have his boss approve me so he scheduled a meeting with his boss and told me to go to the other Tim Hortons right away. The day of the interview I finally went there and waited 1hour30 minutes before finally being seen in the dinning hall and it was really loud. He didn't even bother doing a proper interview with me. I smiled and greeted him and he gave me the nastiest look ever. I handed him my resume,cover letter and application and he basically asked me "what's this?" "why are you here?". He just told me to leave and that he'll call me back and he never did. Honestly this was a total waste of time and I suggest that if you hear that you have an interview with Habib just stay away!

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a call after 4 days of applying online. Easy interview. They ask a little of bit my background, just to know about me and they also ask for availability. They don't expect you to have amazing specs as long as you present yourself respectfully.

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online, got a phone call two days later and set up an interview. The process took about 6 days. It was extremely professional, interview was held in English surprisingly. My interviewer basically implied I had the job, and asked me questions about if I had experience, if I was flexible (with hours), why I wanted to work at Tim Horton's, etc.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who worked at Tim Horton as a supervisor. I was told by my friend what time and date I should be there. The interview process was very short and quick I was only asked about 5 questions. I was offered the job on the spot and told to bring ID and blank check for my first shift.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

You go to a store and then you see there is some vacancy. You fill up a job application. The store owner phones you for a face to face interview at a Tim Hortons store in some weeks or so and then you show up with a smile. that's it.

Interview Questions

• If a customer does not smile you back, what do you do?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Simpe Conversation, the manager have basic converstaion with me, asking my previous job and my skill set. I think it is about 10-20 minutes. They are very nice and friendly people. Then, they said they will call me after.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Restaurant Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

nothing much, regular. get a phone call, set up interview date. you go see them, they talk to you. If you know somebody it really helps. Other than that, it's very casual. They talk to you in the store, last about 10 minutes not even.

Interview Questions

• what times are you available, full-time, part-time. why you want/need the job, illingual. what position you want etc.   Answer Question

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cowansville, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Cowansville, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Brought in my c.v and filled out an application. They called me and asked if they could have an interview with me. We talked about all the opportunity's and the positions they had and the different shifts they were offering. And what qualities I had to help. We also discussed my disability and how we could work around it to help me but also make it easy for the other employees

Interview Questions

• What is my availability and what positions was I looking for.   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Meet with a store manager who asks you basic questions. Having experience is a plus but being friendly is important as well. Very casual interview. First, a quick chat on the phone followed by an in-store interview. Very conversational. The first two weeks are for training, during which you can be fired for not learning fast enough or not trying very hard. Usually very patient people to help you learn.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to work at Tim Horton's?   1 Answer