Tim Hortons Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Tim Hortons Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Updated Nov 24, 2016

1.9

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied at the Tim Hortons near my place and the manager gave me all my papers to fill and told me that I would start training in 2 weeks but first he had to have his boss approve me so he scheduled a meeting with his boss and told me to go to the other Tim Hortons right away. The day of the interview I finally went there and waited 1hour30 minutes before finally being seen in the dinning hall and it was really loud. He didn't even bother doing a proper interview with me. I smiled and greeted him and he gave me the nastiest look ever. I handed him my resume,cover letter and application and he basically asked me "what's this?" "why are you here?". He just told me to leave and that he'll call me back and he never did. Honestly this was a total waste of time and I suggest that if you hear that you have an interview with Habib just stay away!

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application online, got a phone call two days later and set up an interview. The process took about 6 days. It was extremely professional, interview was held in English surprisingly. My interviewer basically implied I had the job, and asked me questions about if I had experience, if I was flexible (with hours), why I wanted to work at Tim Horton's, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

You go to a store and then you see there is some vacancy. You fill up a job application. The store owner phones you for a face to face interview at a Tim Hortons store in some weeks or so and then you show up with a smile. that's it.

Interview Questions

• If a customer does not smile you back, what do you do?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Simpe Conversation, the manager have basic converstaion with me, asking my previous job and my skill set. I think it is about 10-20 minutes. They are very nice and friendly people. Then, they said they will call me after.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Restaurant Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

nothing much, regular. get a phone call, set up interview date. you go see them, they talk to you. If you know somebody it really helps. Other than that, it's very casual. They talk to you in the store, last about 10 minutes not even.

Interview Questions

• what times are you available, full-time, part-time. why you want/need the job, illingual. what position you want etc.   Answer Question

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cowansville, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Cowansville, QC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Brought in my c.v and filled out an application. They called me and asked if they could have an interview with me. We talked about all the opportunity's and the positions they had and the different shifts they were offering. And what qualities I had to help. We also discussed my disability and how we could work around it to help me but also make it easy for the other employees

Interview Questions

• What is my availability and what positions was I looking for.   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Meet with a store manager who asks you basic questions. Having experience is a plus but being friendly is important as well. Very casual interview. First, a quick chat on the phone followed by an in-store interview. Very conversational. The first two weeks are for training, during which you can be fired for not learning fast enough or not trying very hard. Usually very patient people to help you learn.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to work at Tim Horton's?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brossard, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Brossard, QC (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 weeks I was contacted by my current boss and asked to come in for an interview. The interview lasted almost 10 mins but I had to fill out a 20ish page thing about Tim Horton's.

Interview Questions

• How would you act in a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The was a very quick telephone screening interview (2-3 questions about availabilities). Then I was asked to come in for a face to face interview but the manager never showed up so I was just asked to start working right away.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. i just started working.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

In my case, it was very easy because a new store just opened. I was dressed normally, not having anything special, and I have been honest and always smiling.