Tim Hortons Storefront Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tim Hortons Storefront Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.2

Storefront Interview

Interview

hiring process was so simple literally 5 questions for the interview .The interview wasn't bad at all. I flirted a little bit . keep a big smile laugh at every joke and 9xs out of 10 you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What can u bring to the team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Storefront Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons in January 2013.

Interview

First I applied online and than immediately I was contacted for an in store interview with the owner. I dressed semi-casual and was greeted with a friendly owner. If the owner likes you they will have you come in for a walk though where they have you see what the job will be like. It usually lasts a couple of hours and if you liked it they will put on the scheduled and you are hired.

Interview Questions

• A good question they asked was describe a time when you did more than you were expected at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Rochester, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Online applications are better. Neatness in writing and speaking huge deal. Interview laid back, but must be pleasant and respectful. A place big on politness and courtesy.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult cusomter?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Storefront Interview

Interview

Applied in Store, and hired a week later. Interview was less than 2 minutes

Storefront Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Erie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Fort Erie, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

Simple math questions based on making change, questioning why you want to work there, why you would be a good addition to the team, opportunity to ask any questions. The entire process was very friendly and tried to be less formal and less intimidating. The manager cracked jokes and tried to relate to me,

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Storefront Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

its very easy. basic general questions. what are your thoughts on hospitality. Are you comfortable with flexible schedules. how do you deal with angry customers. what will you do if you see your colleague stealing money from the store

Storefront Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was short and sweet, basically asking what locations I could work and about my work history. I was told to come in for an interview at an office (not a restaurant).

The 1:1 interview was difficult for me at the time because I didn't know that interviewers asked questions about situations you've encountered at your previous workplace. It had been almost a year since I had a job, so I had no memory of anything.

At the end of the interview, the HR manager told me that they hired a lot of people already and they would probably hire me if something didn't work out with them. I'm not sure if that was just a nice way of saying "don't count on getting a phone call", but it was certainly an overall waste of effort, time, and money for transportation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled difficult situation with co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you anticipated potential problems and developed preventative measures.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Storefront Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eglinton East, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Eglinton East, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Submit resume and application in person. Communication through phone and only one interview. The experience depends on store manger and store operator; however, in general, they'll let the candidate know that they emphasis on customer satisfaction and food quality and expect the same from candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you minimize order errors?   1 Answer

Negotiation