Tim Hortons Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tim Hortons Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2016

2.2

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Situation Questions with district managers. Lasted about two and a half hours. They came to store while I was working a shift. I was unaware the interview would be happening that day.

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

hour long process about experience and goals talked about me and why i am interested. they talked about my experience being a team member and what i have learned and what i need to learn. they talked to me about the store and history of the store. she asked me about my personal life and learned more about me and why i was so interested in this job. they also made me a list and asked me basic questions like any other interview
    it was a nice and wonderful experience and it was agreat learning exoerience for myself

Anonymous Employee in Fredonia, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Fredonia, NY).

Interview

Application was submitted and a one on one interview with the owner. Very basic interview questions in a casual atmosphere and very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Tim Hortons we do not already have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Dayton, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Easy, In and out interview-started the position the next day and worked there until I stopped receiving raises during my stent in college. The owner was very belittling and caused employees to want to leave the company-management and crew members.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

We sat down, they asked me some questions about why I wanted to be promoted to Supervisor and why I thought I would be right for the job. They were very nice in guiding me through the questions that I was not sure how to answer, and would ask me again thoroughly if I did not provide the answers they were looking for. Overall it was a very nerve-racking experience, and I felt uncomfortable, but I am glad that I made it through as I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Supervisor as opposed to a Team Member?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

the process was friendly,to the point and quite professional. time was taken to review my expearance and ability in an effort to evaluate my potential as a possiable employee.

Interview Questions

• the setting was in a hospital so the most unexpected question was in referance to dealing with someone who may be irrational because of a situation happening to them at the moment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

in the process of having a hands on day to see if i fit the mold of the location.