Time Etc Call Answering Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Time Etc

1 Interview Review

2.0

Call Answering Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a telephone interview which I then booked myself in for. I spent quite a while researching the role and was excited for my interview. However my interviewer was 45 minutes late (understandable as he did apologise for this and explained that he was busy, fortunately I didn't have any plans after the interview so I didn't mind). When the interview commenced it was very quick and short, it was more of an informal friendly chat than something formal. The interview made me feel at ease and explained the next process to me and told me he would contact me in a few days with the result of the telephone interview. After waiting a week and not hearing anything I had already assumed I hadn't been successful however common courtesy would have been to let me know instead of leaving me waiting. I then sent an email asking for some feedback and I haven't received a response. It's very interesting after reading reviews on here about the lack of communication after interviews. I understand its awkward to let someone know they haven't been successful but surely it doesn't take two minutes to send a quick response to an email!

Interview Questions

Time Etc Response

Sep 11, 2017 – CEO

Hi there, firstly thanks for taking the time to interview with us. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. You're right - this is an area we're working on improving and I'm sorry we didn't get it right this time. We will double down on our efforts to improve post interview communication and if you'd like to email me directly for feedback please do barnaby@timeetc.com. Thanks for holding us to account and helping us improve.