Time Etc Onboarding Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Etc Onboarding Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Time Etc

2.5

Onboarding Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Fairly casual and chatty. The interviewer seemed to be in a rush but was interested to hear about myself, which was nice. I applied on Indeed.co.uk, and then was emailed a few automated questions about my salary expectations etc. Then I had to schedule a telephone interview. The process to get to the interview was quick and very easy.

Interview Questions

• What do you think our department does?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Time Etc

Onboarding Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked to send a cover letter with an interesting fact about myself first of all. then I got an email asking some basic questions, i.e address, what motivates you and current salary. I then received an email asking me to book myself in for a telephone interview.

I booked in and spoke to Jane who was pleasant. They said it was a no on this occasion but I contacted Jane twice to ask what the reasons were. I didnt hear anything back so I contacted the CEO of the company Barnaby and he advised me that there was an issue with Jane receiving the email I sent. I was so impressed with Barnaby's quick, friendly and professional response. It's exactly how a CEO should be and what I would expect of a CEO.

I wasn't accepted for the role that I had applied and whilst this upsetting, I wouldn't hesitate in applying for a job in the near future if ever I needed to as Barnaby has shown that he really does do the right thing and follows his company's values. I was also sent a thank you card for my interest. It's the little things that impresses me and he really has got it right. Absolutely excellent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work for us, how do you handle stress/pressure, how many other jobs have you applied for.   Answer Question