Time Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.7

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Time Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview - brush up yourself with Microsoft soft excel, related formulas, pivot table..first round will be with HR..second round with the senior manager.. Third round Video conference will be conducted with the client from US..fourth round will be with HR finalizing the salary..Most important confidence, be calm

Interview Questions

• About prior company portfolio   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They asked me to come over via a recruitment site for a face to face interview. However when i got there, they asked me to take a analysis test. The test did not make too much sense to me and i could not get through it unfortunately.
    The interviewers were friendly but i feel that they should communicate the interview process to the candidates better.

Interview Questions

• They gave us a sample data and asked us to analyze it and find out which one of those were performing below efficiency and above efficiency. There were 3 questions in total.   Answer Question

Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Time Inc. (New York, NY).

Interview

Very extensive interview process to assess your talent. All of the people I met with were smart, knowledgeable, and had interesting careers thus far. They are trying to weed out top notch talent vs. mediocre ones.

Interview Questions

• Lots of typical interview questions, general knowledge about the industry, and understanding of recent trends.   Answer Question

Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Time Inc. (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round will be written test. Once qualified,, 2 tech rounds will be there and followed by client and HR rounds. This process takes 1 to 2 days. Environment and HR's are good

Interview Questions

• 1. Written test is mostly on java and selenium. Programming is required
      2. Technical- project related, framework, java and selenium questions
      3. Client- Technical again   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Time Inc. (New York, NY).

Interview

Four rounds of one to one interview session with manager and other team members. More of behavioral questions than technical. At last had 40 minutes of phone interview which was technical. Everyone were super friendly. A great company to work and build one's career. I would love to join Time Inc. you will love the weather and views outside the office.

Interview Questions

• How LVM snapshot works? And working mechanism of ZFS snapshot?   Answer Question
    • Standard Linux interview questions? If you know the Linux basics you will be fine.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Time Inc. (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was incredibly amazing and straight forward. My recruiting partner was very transparent throughout the entire process. It started with a phone screening followed by a meeting with the recruiter and the hiring manager lastly a meeting with the VP of the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your keyword research strategy and execution process   Answer Question

Fellowship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Inc..

Interview

Submitted application and heard back a week after the deadline. Was asked to partake in a video interview where I was asked 4 questions. Was never contacted directly by a recruiter.

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Time Inc. (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was initially interview on the phone, I was then asked to prepare a series of presentations based on guidelines I was given. Two different in person interview stages followed.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Time Inc. (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn. Preliminary phone screen went well. I scheduled a meeting with the Consumer Marketing Recruiting Manager and an excel logic test at Time inc Headquarters for the following week. At the interview, the recruiting manager was rather brusque. I was asked to go over my resume and then told mid-presentation to tell it a different way. In the middle of the interview someone else came into the room and the recruiting manager left the room for five minutes to meet someone else. It interrupted the flow of the interview. I was then told that I would take the excel test and then be brought back to so that I could ask some questions. I took the excel test and was told that the interview was done. While I was walking out the door, the manager asked as an afterthought if I had any questions. I was told I would be notified if I was under consideration. Over, one month later I had no contact from Time Inc. Very negative experience.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Inc. (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Met onsite at a conference, talked with recruiter and was called back to meet the hiring manager of the position. Scheduled an onsite interview where I met with 4-5 people over the course of about two hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you merge two sorted lists, one with even numbers and the other with odd numbers?   Answer Question
    • Define an algorithm to find the angle between the hour and minute hand of a clock   Answer Question