Time Warner Interview Questions in Burbank, CA | Glassdoor

Time Warner Interview Questions in Burbank, CA

2.0

Time Warner College Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Warner (Burbank, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by an HR representative. She was very nice and informed me that the position I applied for was taken, but that my resume fit in well at another department. She subsequently asked if I was interested.

I said yes, so she then scheduled me for an interview. This interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and largely consisted of general questions about my resume. I didn't realize this, but the other candidates for the position were all in the LA area and had their interview in person. Though I didn't get offered the internship, I was contacted the next day from another HR rep from Warner Brothers Television.

This HR rep informed me that I was the second choice for the internship that I had just interviewed for, but that they had forwarded my name to her for a position she had. We scheduled an interview, but it got postponed by a week because the interviewer was busy. By this time, I had already found an internship somewhere else, so I decided that it wasn't worth my time.

Interview Questions

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Warner (Burbank, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was called in the evening and they wanted to fix a phone interview. The guy first didn't even tell me where is he calling from (I had to ask him later). So we fixed a date.
    That day he called me late by 15-20 mins from the fixed time and then we talked for about 15 mins about my education and projects. The guy was good to talk with and it went well. He told me that he will call me back on Monday to let me know about acceptance/ reject.

I kept on waiting and he never called on Monday. Its been more then 10 days now and I still didn't hear anything from them. I have acknowledged it as reject however they should at least call me back to let me know. Or even email me. The guy didn't even email me regarding interview and I have no way to call them back. I tried calling back on the number he called me from however the system says "Number doesn't exist"!!

Overall, it wasn't a nice experience.

Interview Questions