Time Warner Cable Account Executive I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Warner Cable Account Executive I Interview Questions

2.7

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Quick and painless. Just ask you to show examples of consultative sales. They asked me to sell them a coffee machine. I continued to ask some open ended questions like how many people are you planning on providing coffee to? Etc. then I proceeded to state that I would recommend xuz machine based upon the answers that were provided. Very typical.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would sell a coffee machine to me   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screening, in person 1 on 1 interview, then a panel interview. GOT HIT ON BY THE INTERVIEWER DURING THE PROCESS....DISGUSTING SEXUAL HARRASSMENT! The company are supposedly doing some type of investigation, I have provided tangible evidence this man continued to contact me for over a week after my 1 on 1 interview, he asked to see me before the panel interview, my communication with him was to get more information about the position and with hopes I would get the position. Two days after I reported the incident to TWC I GOT A REJECTION EMAIL, GO FIGURE!

Interview Questions

• How do you go about getting new business?   1 Answer

Account Executive I Interview

Interview

Typical interview process for an account executive position. First interview goes into lots of detail about what the job is all about to see if you would be a fit. Second interview more information about the job and questions about your background,strengths and weaknesses. Overall fairly straight forward fairly relaxed process. They want to make sure you know it's not easy work.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach your sale process from beginning to closing the sale.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's basically a take it or leave it offer.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process. Meet with hiring manager. 2nd interview is with the hiring manager & director and/or multiple hiring managers. Lately, they have been doing group interviews.It was important to present myself as a professional & polished account executive. This interview requires a suit and tie. They did not do a phone interview to pre-screen. However, this is not the case for all interviewees.

Account Executive I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2014.

Interview

Long. I was internal but I interviewed about 4-5 times. Local manager did not want to hire me. So I had to interview multiple times. He also did not reach out to me, I had to contact the recruiter for updates.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with SIP Trunks/FIber products?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Columbus, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty typical, I interviewed with the recruiter over the phone. She went over my resume and asked about my past work history. She asked the pretty standard behavioral questions.. Nothing too hard. At the end of the interview she stated that she would call or email me if I was going to move forward to the next interview. The next day I received an email telling me what date and time to meet (met within 2 days) had my face to face interview, and it went well. Got a call the same day asking if I would be willing to come in for a second interview. During that interview she went over the expectations of the job so that I knew what I was signing up for, as well as my background and how it could be successful in this position. I received a call the next day offering me the position.. Pending my background check and drug test

Interview Questions

• How would you get customers who aren't interested in what your selling to talk to you?   Answer Question

Account Executive I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in April 2014.

Interview

Received call from headhunter, offering interview for Account Executive I position, visited sales manager the next day. It was a relaxed, pleasant interview, showing the manager that the procedures and processes were almost identical to my previous position. Be prepared to submit a 30-60-90 action plan before receiving an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Austin, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, recruiter screened me and set up interview with hiring manager, manager set interview with his director, call back from hiring manager an offer was coming, recruiter sent me onboarding email and screening.

Interview Questions

• I got the impression they tried to scare me off by telling me how fierce the competition would be and how much work the position would be.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Relatively little room for negotiation, it was a take it or leave it offer.

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Coppell, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was broken up into 3 parts. First is with, the recruiter. Once, you get that accomplished, you interview with your manager. After that, you will interview with the director and he will drill you. If you are going to get hired, you will know right after the interview with the director. He will tell you if he would recommend you or not.

Interview Questions

• do you love to win or hate to fail?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little to negotiate. Now they allow for a bridge though.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process is quite lengthy. First, you must apply online, and if you do not receive an internal referral, good luck. If you apply online, your application will sit in the abyss of stagnant resumes, dead hopes, and wrecked dreams. Theatrics aside, I seriously recommend that you network with someone on Linkedin, and ask for a referral into the company.

During the application process, there will be a VERY lengthy personality assessment. In order to pass this, you MUST make sure that all of your answers are consistent. You cant be decisive, analytical, direct, and passive all at the same time. Pick what your brand is going to be, and stick with it.

Next, you have a phone interview with an HR recruiter, followed by a sit down 1:1 with the SMB manager, and a final leg with the Regional Director of Sales.

Interview Questions

• They asked for specific examples of real life situations that I have spent in B2B sales.   Answer Question