Time Warner Cable Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Warner Cable Account Executive Interview Questions

3.1

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Athol, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Athol, MA).

Interview

Panel of 4 - local managers, head hunter and a director/VP. Started with phone interview, helped that an inside employee recommended me to TWC. I felt they did a great job of probing for my sales skills, uncovering pluses and minuses of my abilities/skills.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in TELCO, background in sales, comprehensive analysis of my resume and detailed questions related to it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Employee referral resulted in an in person interview with the hiring manager-During the interview the hiring manager was very cordial and personable, complimented me on my resume style and overall experience. I was called for a 2nd interview a few days later-this was with 2 managers at once whom went thru my resume line by line and asked me to describe and validate all experience and achievements. Very friendly although one manager yawned repeatedly. Called back for 3rd interview with director and hiring manager-also friendly with specific questions concerning sales strategies.

Interview Questions

• Picked a job from my resume and asked me to describe my duties, specific questions about quota achievement and strategies used to achieve sales.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Not bad. Very easy and comfortable interview. List of standard questions, what type of experience? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Etc.

Interview with 2 managers after the HR interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

The best way to get in is to reach out to a current employee. Depending on the position you may have between 2-5 interviews. Some hiring managers may not be real responsive as they are buried with day to day activities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, set salary.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

They brought me in twice and did one phone interview. It was streamlined and carried out over about 3 weeks. On one occasion I was given the opportunity to speak with one of the employees at the branch and he was told to be honest about the job, and I feel that he was. Everyone was forthright about many of the challenges, but not all of them. A rosier picture was painted than the reality, but not I wouldn't call it grossly inaccurate.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Email from recruiter, phone interview, then in person interview with local hiring manager

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Portland, ME) in August 2013.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks from phone interview to face to face interview. Then another month to start working. That should have been a tell-tale sign of their lack of structure, but once I finished I went to training for three weeks. As you head into the field, you are given a "quota relief" but no money in case you do not close any deals. It is some extremely technical products and if you are not from the industry of hardline telecom...good luck

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate with me at all. The hiring manager told me 47,000 but the HR recruiter stuck it at 42,000. I was not in the position to fight it unfortunately.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers at different times; however, the company does like panel interviews. Traditionally they like media experience but will hire without it. Growing market share is a key performance indicator.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Most likely what is promised as a an existing book of business will be well short of what actually is billing so ask for a 6 month guarantee.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview, in person supervisor, in person manager. Once completed, recruiter contacted me with offer. Cooumication process regarding on boarding and next steps, especially from new supervisor, was very confusing and very last minute.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position? What prior sales experience. Challenges with customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by an internal HR recruiter. I subsequently found a friend that worked there in the same department. Having this contact really helped with the interview process, both knowing what to expect and as a reference. The interview process was 3 rounds: my future boss, and 2 levels up.
    Every interview was very interesting and the interviewer was very genuine.

Interview Questions

• If you got this job, what would be the first actions items you would take to ensure success?   Answer Question