Time Warner Cable Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in May 2012.

Interview

After applying on their website, I was contacted for a phone interview. It was similar to a recruiter as they only asked basic information and did not have complete answers to some of the questions I had about the specific position. I was then scheduled for a face to face interview with my potential manager. Appreciated his upfront demeanor and very professional. The questions were mostly about my background, why I thought my skills would translate to success, and why me. As a closing to the interview, I was asked to sell myself to them on why they should hire me.

Interview Questions

• They emphasized that you'll hear no a lot, so have a good plan in place on how you deal with rejection.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in October 2011.

Interview

Received a call from recruiter (from out of state) who asked a few vague questions but unable to answer many of my questions. She also informed me that I would be getting a F2F interview.

I was later contacted by a fairly knowledgeable recruiter who sounded like she was selling the job but at least could answer most of my questions. This "phone interview" was not scheduled ahead of time but I was given a phone number to call if I had further questions. I was later informed by email of the time and date for F2F interview.

The F2F interview took place in a professional environment and I felt it went well. In fact the interviewing manager assured me I would advance to the next and final level of the interview process. About a week later I received a "dear John" letter by email informing me that I was no longer being considered for the positon.

I phoned the recruiter to see if I could find out why I had been disqualified, she said she would get back with me in a couple of days but did not.....called her back and left VM......never heard back???

Interview Questions