Time Warner Cable Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Warner Cable Customer Care Professional Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

The Company at that time was runned by the Liberty Corporate office. But in 2004 it was brought out by TWC in New York City. So the operational procedures had to be modified per Time Warner Cable in New York City in order that Hudson Valley and New York City would operate in the same level.

Interview Questions

• I cannot recall any difficult or unexpected question by customers as the Company mission was the 1 call resolution. And they trained their employees to handle irate customers, so there was no time for errors. In all Companies there is protocol or change of command process which enables the Representative to resolve the matter; and leaves the customer satisfied.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Unfortunately, I did not even make it to the interview process. I applied online last month and she emailed me earlier this week, subject: Interview, body of the email: contact me for an interview. The voicemail I left included my name, position, reason for my call, etc. She calls back today and when I said hello she says "this is *blank* how can I help you?" I tell her that I am responding to her request to set up an interview for the Customer Care position. She ostracized me, stating that I need to keep in mind that she contacts a lot of people throughout the day and she does not always know who she is calling or something to that effect. I let her know that as much as I loved working for Time Warner Cable in Wisconsin, I did not want to move forward with the interview at this time. I graduated from UNC-Charlotte with a 4.0, left TWC – MKE on very good grounds, and was one of the best sales reps on our team. They gave away I-Pods, gas cards, gift cards, had pizza days, pep talks, encouragement, you name it! Working in a positive environment and loving what you do is king. She knocked the wind out of me, I was SOOOO excited to hear from TWC. Before we complain or show distaste for our lives, we have to make sure our attitude is not to blame.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was what I was thinking while Human Resources gave me an ear full, can HR select stupendous customer care professionals if they do not practice internal customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (West Columbia, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was thorough and long.

Interview Questions

• I felt all the questions were relevant to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took what they offered!

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (West Columbia, SC) in July 2011.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter who scheduled a interview for the next day. Interviewed with 2 managers received call from recruiter extending an offer

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Morrisville, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a preliminary 1:1 interview and once you passed that you were then asked to wait to be called for the final interview. The final interview was panel style, two interviewer asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a difficult customer service situation you have been in and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
    • What approach do you take when handling difficult customers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Flushing, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was a positive experience. The recuriter that interviewed me advised me of the pay scale,requirements,and schedule available. I was informed it was easy to move within the company which was not true. That there was no sales quota again not true. And that performance would be reviewed for a pay increase every 3 mths career progression.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in June 2009.

Interview

My interview went like this....it was one on one and she asked me a lot of questions...why do I want to work for time warner and ect.....after the almost 40 min interview I met with someone else..took a tour and was sent on my way!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.