Time Warner Cable Direct Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.1

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied on website, was called quickly to interview in the jamaica office. No direct questions, just spoke about the job, and about my experience, seem'd rushed, one of the interviewers had a phone call and left the room, and never came back.

Interview Questions

• No direct questions, just spoke about the job, and about my experience, seem'd rushed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Anonymous Employee in College Point, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (College Point, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I met a Time Warner Cable representative at my home and after our conversation I inquired about Time Warner Cable's employment opportunities because I wasn't impressed at the representatives ability to peek my interest in Time Warner's services. I submitted my resume to the representative and it was forwarded to the Human Resources recruiting department Time Warner Cable. Shortly afterwards I was contacted by human resources via phone and was asked a few brief questions which I assume is a preliminary interview. Upon completion of this conversation. I was instructed to complete the application process online. This instruction was also sent to me via email. Information was given regularly via email throughout the application process. The Next Step is an interview at the training headquarters. Here I had an interview with two team leaders which was very pleasant. Surely after this interview I was contacted by the human resources recruiter and informed that I had done well and I know if it was given. To conclude after completing the final instructions given to accept the offer a date of the new hire orientation is also given.

Interview Questions

• a lot of the questions that I was asked pertain to my ability and confidence in selling.   Answer Question
    • What were some of the sales quotas you've had at previous sales jobs?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with making a salary of 45k?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Springdale, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with Human Resources and Management for this particular store. They explained position expectaions, benefits, and schedule expectaions. We went over my personal work history that would be applicable for this position. Then my skills, knowledge, and personality. They informed me that they would start running extensive background check and driving record. Ending the interview I could tell my skillset was not meeting their expectaions. They were very friendly and informative.

Anonymous Employee in Garfield Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Garfield Heights, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview with Sales Manager - seeking experienced and non experienced sales people. I was surprised to learn the differences between the phone interview and the jobs requirements and resources provided for sales and those articulated by the Sales Manager conducting the in person interview

Interview Questions

• Have you sold products and services previously   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Rochester, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied to the job online through indeed.com. A couple days later I received an email from the HR manager with a link to a personality test and he had wanted to know when I would be available for a phone interview. After that I had one in person interview with two hiring managers one asked questions as the other took notes it was pretty easy but a little awkward.

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in January 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted 3 minutes. I didn't know what my school schedule was going to be 8 months from now so they weren't able to proceed with the conversation. They didn't even ask about my past sales history, not knowing my life 8 months from now wasn't good enough.

Interview Questions

• You are required to work all day everyday. Does this work for you?   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Interview

not very in depth. quick 15 minute face to face with manager. Then waited about a week for his manager to call, then had to do background screening and drug test. Lengthy process, and the training is definitely below par

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The process seemed very unorganized and unprofessional. I applied for direct sales but when I interviewed he thought I would be better for concierge so he referred me to interview with the manager there. I interviewed with the other manager and all went well so I was called back by HR for a second interview with the department manager. I was very confident and thought I was a good fit but after my second interview HR called me and told me that they like me but they didn't feel like I would be dedicated because of my previous real estate job. I couldn't believe that they wasted my time because they should've never invited me back for a second interview if they felt that way.

Anonymous Employee in Warren, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Warren, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from a recruiter, she asked questions to determine my interest and experience, set me up with an interview with the supervisor. Supervisor asked questions to determine if I was qualified and offer the job.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Florence, KY).

Interview

pretty basic interview they blow a lot of smoke at you about you can make 6 figures a year in which a very very very small group does this very high turn over rate, they will explain all the benefits about the job and how it isn't very hard which is a lie. very difficult you are knocking on potential customers doors and trying to sell them at the door,

Interview Questions

• why i wanted work for the company   1 Answer