Time Warner Cable Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Warner Cable Financial Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview over the email.
The Interviewer name, position, proposed date and time given. I could have a chance to change or propose mine.
Hiring manager seemed very patient and professional.

Interview Questions

• Regular Qs like tell me about yourself? Weakness, strenghts, etc   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I met with everyone who could potentially be my boss (roughly 8 people in groups of 1 or 2). They informed me of what the position would entail. They asked about my Excel skills and my ability to follow through on projects. There was one easy "case study" question. Everyone in the interview was friendly and welcoming. They were all very upfront when asked about what they like about the company and their current positions. They were also very interested in my concerns or thoughts about the merger with Comcast (which was in the works at the time).

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in November 2012.

Interview

The process was pretty simple. All my interview were one-on-one and over the phone. Be prepared to talk about your resume from top to bottom. Understand the cable industry. They love those with accountant backgrounds. If you have experience doing case studies or any other analysis on the financial health of an industry or company, bring it up. They really let you talk. So be mindful to focus your thoughts, and don't ramble. Come prepared with good questions. The learning environment at TWC is based on you asking tons of questions, at the right time and place ofcourse.

Interview Questions

• How do skills from your past internship role over to this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (El Segundo, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with an HR associate which consisted of basic questions about my resume and skills. Mainly looking for excel skills, presentation skills, and knowledge of some form of accounting systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, etc).

Then had a 1:1 interview with the Manager of the department. This interview was pure behavioral. I was asked 4 very detailed, behavioral questions along with two questions about my previous jobs. The behavioral questions were to see how well I work in difficult situations, how well I can think to increase department efficiency, and how I go above and beyond the call of duty to get work done.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a task more efficient? How? What was the task? What were the results?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you made a mistake? How? What? Results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

behaivoral interview. the hiring manager had a long list of questions and ALL my answers were recorded.
    It seems like a lot of question were about " conflict" ( conflict with boss, conflict with co-worcer, difficult co-workers ) etc. I found it to be a bit strange. I can only speculate on the reason and focus on such questions .... hmmm .. made me uncomfortable.. Is dealing with conflict ability -the only criteria to choose a candidate ??

Interview Questions

• tell me about conflict you had with a co-worker   1 Answer