Time Warner Cable Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.6

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Akron, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then completed an online assessment.
Phone interview with recruiter, then in person interview with 2 supervisors.
Offer was made on the spot
Then background check and drug screen process which was online and took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation; the pay is set.

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

Online test and email onboarding process with all interviews at one time, i was then emailed an offer to accept and assigned a recruiter for the final phase of the onboarding and the orientation war ina big group. I thought the interview process was a breath of fresh air no canned interviee question or situation questions. Be ready to answer about why you want to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

I reapplied to the company. Interview process was great, was even told I got the position, but then received a message that they were not moving forward with me and no one could tell me why. I feel that was stupid. How do you tell someone they got the job, then send a generated email saying you are not moving forward?

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (San Antonio, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was called about two days later to go in for a group interview. Went in to the interview and since I applied for bilingual the interview was done in Spanish, however other bilingual sales agents had theirs in English. Was offered a job opportunity the two days later and went to take a drug test and waited one day for my background check to complete. You will get various emails from the recruiters about what you need to do and where you need to go.

Interview Questions

• What do you think it the hardest product to sell?   1 Answer
    • Sell me phone service in a role play...   1 Answer
    • What makes a good sales agent?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Columbus, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Fast and informative. I went in expecting to answer a ton of questions, however my past employment experience and professional presentation sold the hiring manager and I was offered the position on the spot.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in June 2016.

Interview

Applied 5 days ago. Currently awaiting phone interview. Will update by Saturday. Still awaiting interview. I also took a very long assessment with too many questions. Still awaiting interview. I also took a very long assessment with too many questions

Interview Questions

• Still awaiting interview. I also took a very long assessment with too many questions. Applied 5 days ago. Currently awaiting phone interview. Will update by Saturday.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I went in, waited at the front lobby for my interviewer, then we went into the cafeteria. The interview was brief but well informative. After the interview, I was told I would be notified of their decision. Within about 3 gours, I was contacted by their recruiter and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with rejection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Very formal, The interviewer was nice. They asked a lot of questions about work ethics and so forth. The room was small and he asked me to try and sell him something. I was nervous first but it was a very relaxed and soon smoothed out. The manager talked to me after I talked to the supervisor and it was also a very relaxed bit of questions. The overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fairly simple.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Pretty average interview. Would really again but wish interviewer would believe responses. Somehow didn't believe I didn't miss a day of work. Probably didn't help that I was still employed elsewhere, which would normally be a positive. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Played phone tag with he rep before interview. Had first phone interview scheduled and rep didn't call.

Interview Questions

• "How much do you expect to make in commissions?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Waited for sales manager for a few minutes and was taken into a briefing room to be asked the generic interview questions. No roleplay, but some of my co-workers did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to sell someone a product they did not want.   1 Answer