Time Warner Cable Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Warner Cable Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

I had a Skype interview with TWC News and it was the worst interview experience I have ever had. I was perfectly polite and professional and the interviewer was rude, arrogant, and even rolled his eyes at one of my responses. I understand that I am an inexperienced college student and was stumbling through some of my answers, but I did not deserve the disrespect that I received during this Skype meeting. He rudely told me during that interview that he would not hire me for a certain position and I found that to be unnecessary. I completely understand that there may have been many other more qualified candidates for this internship, but I think he was incredibly unprofessional and that they should have someone else responsible for conducting interviews.

Interview Questions

• What job do you aspire to have? What news is going on in your area? Do you have any writing samples?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. It consisted of a series of phone interviews, first with HR and followed by a call with a member of the team. Mostly behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• What previous experience makes you a good fit for our team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Website career opportunities

Intern Interview

Interview

I got an email a few days after I sent in an online application saying that the recruiter wants to speak to me further about my application. After talking to him, he forwarded my resume. Then about a week later, a secretary emailed me asking my available times to set up a phone interview with the director. The phone interview was then set up for 2 weeks later. During the phone interview, there was about 5 people on the line which made it very confusing and I couldn't really hear everything since I supposed there was only one speaker phone. I thought it went okay, there was no tricky question. However, they never got back to me. Even the recruiter didn't reply to my email.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I showed up dressed professionally but my interviewer was in flip flops and torn jeans. There was a small test on current events to complete before the interview. The interviewer then asked me a handful of standard questions and showed me around the office. It was a very brief interview and was informal.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Since this was an internship interview, it was simple. There was a short call by the recruiter, then a phone interview with a team member. He asked some questions based on my resume, then asked me a few questions to gauge how much I knew about the Internet and network theory. In less than a week I was offered the internship. Also, they usually hire students who live in the local area.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Interview with recruiter about skills and ideal internship experience. She made three recommendations for placement. I picked two and received a call from the manager of the first group. I learned about their operations and he asked about my background and prior experiences. No tricky questions, just a conversation to figure out match