Time Warner Cable Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Warner Cable Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Austin, TX).

Interview

You usually need to apply online and take part in a few tests. You will then be contacted for an interview. Oftentimes, they host hiring events right on site. They are always needing more representatives so it is highly likely that you may be hired in a speedy manner. If you have creative strategies to customer service, be sure to share this. They are mostly interested in how you speak, what you're like, as they imagine the customer's experience with you if hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an agitated customer during the first minute of the call?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation process but the offer was sufficient.

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied on website, was called quickly to interview in the jamaica office. No direct questions, just spoke about the job, and about my experience, seem'd rushed, one of the interviewers had a phone call and left the room, and never came back.

Interview Questions

• No direct questions, just spoke about the job, and about my experience, seem'd rushed.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

3 step interview process. Step 1: Complete a mock call with a manager acting like a customer about a bill issue. Solve the issue then attempt to upsell the customer on a product. Step 2: Interview with two managers and answer personality questions. Remember to tell the action and result. Step 3: Tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• If a company is offering the exact same products for the exact same price, why chose Time Warner?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had an angry customer, how did you handle it and what was the result?   1 Answer
    • What kind of commitments will you have aside from Time Warner?   1 Answer

Product Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Herndon, VA).

Interview

There were 3 phone interviews. The last one was with the hiring manager. It went well. We spoke for an hour. I thought my testing experience would be appreciated but it appears that my extensive logistics operations experience was the thing that stood out the most. It made appear to not be a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Flushing, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was systematic. The initial interview is over the phone. Once you passed the phone interview, they will invite you for a personal interview in their office. The personal interview runs for two hours. Theres a tour of the whole facility. The one on one interview will begin after the tour. Three people will be facilitating the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were mostly to guage your customer service skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Flushing, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call for a phone interview then they scheduled for a personal appearance interview and tour of the workplace/office, waited for 45mins along with others aspiring for the job, afterwards, we we're called for the tour then went back to the lobby, waiting to be called for interview, 3 people interviewed me one at a time.

Interview Questions

• First interviewer was mostly "tell me a time when".....
      1. You had a problem with an angry customer what did you do?
      2. You went above and beyond for a customer?
      3. You made customer's life easier.
      Answer Question
    • 2nd Interviewer Mostly about your personality/traits at work.. " Tell me...
      1. How you deal with an irrate customer?
      2. How you handle a fast-paced environment?
      3. How will your boss rate you?
      Answer Question
    • 3rd Interviewer is a simulartion and a scenario..
      Interviewer made me study the remote for 5mins and did a simulation call... pretending he was a customer having a difficulty using the remote.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Akron, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then completed an online assessment.
    Phone interview with recruiter, then in person interview with 2 supervisors.
    Offer was made on the spot
    Then background check and drug screen process which was online and took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation; the pay is set.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Fremont, OH).

Interview

Applied online recoeved a call 2 weeks after i applied. Completed a phone interview with a recruiter passed said interview and she set me up with a face to face interview with the operations manager of my location. Completed interview and recieved a job offer about 1 week after interview. Let it be known that i have 0 experience in this field.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a fear of heights tight spaces?   3 Answers

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

twas cordial, gave a bit of history, refused pay offer asked for upper mgr , repeated my qualifications offered to privet and made a wager for 1st months pay, i won lunch for the department!

Interview Questions

• how i could be so confident?   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Step 1: Receive a letter regarding job fair
    Step 2: Schedule preferred date of interview
    Step 3: Interview process you meet with first person who is a normal customer representative who interviews you about your resume and asks general questions.
    Step 4: Interview process- Interview with management who ask more job related questions
    Step 5: Do a tour of the Call center
    Step 6: receive a call in 2-3 week they tell you less time but sometimes its longer

Interview Questions

• Asked ways of troubleshooting, why would I be the best candidate, about my experience, about billing questions   1 Answer