Time Warner Cable Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time Warner Cable Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Staten Island, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rather smooth, it was good communication between the recruiters and management to set up my interview. Sometimes you are required to present a deck or be subject to a panel interview. I was very comfortable during the interview process and help you develop with the feedback offered if not given the job.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to this call center?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in April 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with 2 Managers. Interview took place in the office. It was a series of scripted questions so each candidate was asked the same questions. At the end of the interview I was given an opportunity to ask questions about the job, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you practice diversity within the workplace? Why do you think you should be given this job? What is your experience with budgeting?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations allowed. I was offered a salary - take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was extremely unprofessional. It was clear from the outset that a hiring decision had already been made in favor of another candidate and this was being done to just go through the motions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

They were not clear what profile they were looking and took a test which I was not proficient.

Interview Questions

• what do you want to be in the company after 5 yrs from now?   1 Answer