Time Warner Cable Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied on website, was called quickly to interview in the jamaica office. No direct questions, just spoke about the job, and about my experience, seem'd rushed, one of the interviewers had a phone call and left the room, and never came back.

Interview Questions

• No direct questions, just spoke about the job, and about my experience, seem'd rushed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Flushing, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was systematic. The initial interview is over the phone. Once you passed the phone interview, they will invite you for a personal interview in their office. The personal interview runs for two hours. Theres a tour of the whole facility. The one on one interview will begin after the tour. Three people will be facilitating the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were mostly to guage your customer service skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given an online assessment, then a follow up phone interview
    lastly an in person interview with 3 manager which included a billing role play
    The interviewer mumbled and I was not able to effectively answers questions and it was downhill from there

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Because keeping the customer happy is the main role of a customer service agent, much of the interview was designed to learn if the potential employee had the personality and skills to provide the customer a competent, confident, and an overall attitude that the customer is king. As the first person representing the company they will encounter, it is important to know it will be your job to build positive relationships with them. The questions wee situational mainly and there was some role playing. Overall, the interview was comprehensive and there were many forms to fill out.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given 10 tasks but only have time for 8?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Flushing, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online
    Received and email to complete assessment
    Completed assessment.
    Received response same day within a couple of hours.
    Scheduled phone interview, they called but we're behind schedule.
    Completed phone interview scheduled face to face.
    3 interviews and a tour 6 other candidates
    8 days later no response at all, follow up sent... no response positive or negative

Interview Questions

• When was a time you did not agree with management and what did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Flushing, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and took an assessment. That evening received an email describing the position and permission to schedule a phone interview. The next day I had a phone interview and then an in person interview was scheduled for two days later. I interviewed with 2 different managers in which I believed went well. However, today will be the second Monday to pass that I have not heard anything. I am just hoping no news to be good news

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Point, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (College Point, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I met a Time Warner Cable representative at my home and after our conversation I inquired about Time Warner Cable's employment opportunities because I wasn't impressed at the representatives ability to peek my interest in Time Warner's services. I submitted my resume to the representative and it was forwarded to the Human Resources recruiting department Time Warner Cable. Shortly afterwards I was contacted by human resources via phone and was asked a few brief questions which I assume is a preliminary interview. Upon completion of this conversation. I was instructed to complete the application process online. This instruction was also sent to me via email. Information was given regularly via email throughout the application process. The Next Step is an interview at the training headquarters. Here I had an interview with two team leaders which was very pleasant. Surely after this interview I was contacted by the human resources recruiter and informed that I had done well and I know if it was given. To conclude after completing the final instructions given to accept the offer a date of the new hire orientation is also given.

Interview Questions

• a lot of the questions that I was asked pertain to my ability and confidence in selling.   Answer Question
    • What were some of the sales quotas you've had at previous sales jobs?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with making a salary of 45k?   Answer Question

Dispatch Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview he was very down to earth he ask many questions he was polite about it the best thing was that he remember me from another interview that we had done 4 months prior.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Staten Island, NY).

Interview

Laid back but manager was concerned about the person's attitude and some knowlege of technology. Thats was the general impression of gotten. There were 2 interviews. One with a general manager of basic screening. Then the next one with technical manager for the know how and attitude.. it was relatively quicl from the time I put the resume in to the time of hire.

Interview Questions

• Whats assurance do we have that you can do this job   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative (Tier I) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Flushing, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I received an email giving me the time and date of my interview two weeks after I applied in May. When I arrived there was a group of about six of us and we were interviewed by three manager in rotation also there was role playing with one of the manager where you had to up sell her a product as well as assist with helping her to locate certain buttons on her remote. The process took about two weeks to complete but training class started in July and lasted for two months.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about time warner cable?   1 Answer