Time Warner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Time Warner (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

There was an open house. I had gone through the application process online first, you have to pass a test they give you during the application process to even get to the interview.

Sales Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process required a total of 3 interviews

First interview with recruiter
    Second interview with management
    Third interview with upper management

During the last interview, you were required to make a training manual and facilitate for interviewee

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be one of your strengthens
      What do you consider to be an area of opportunity for yourself
      Do you feel you are someone that likes to work with minimum or maximum supervision   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Time Warner (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

There were 5 rounds in total. Which included telephonic interview, short intro, written test, followed by two interviews. I did really well in all the processes until last one. The face to face interview was tricky. I was brutally honest about my future plans which took my offer in negative direction.

Interview Questions

• Educational background and background of the company.   1 Answer

Human Resources Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner in March 2017.

Interview

HR gave me a call for a brief interview. Forwarded my information to the manager. Got a call a couple of days later from the manager. Mostly behavioral and things on your resume.

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

two people with technical questions and on of them with manager questions.
    not difficult but lengthy in each persons questions and answers.
    pleasant to deal with. HR process was fine and pleasant as well to deal with

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Time Warner (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewing process was straight forward and transparent.

1st step was an interview with HR director who explained the roll and my future responsibilities.
    A week later, I met with my my direct supervisor and another colleague.
    Two weeks later, I met with the global head of the group and two other senior members. From that point it took about 6 weeks for a final decision and an offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you a good fit for this role?
      2. Walk us through your resume and explain why you left each position
      3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Director, Executive Search Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Time Warner (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

timely and consistent, 3 mo process, interviewed with 5 individuals, all very different areas of the company and with varying perspectives on the executive search and talent management function. could have used more explanation of the inter-dynamics of the 7 business units (at the time) but the general idea was to create a platform that crossed all units and met all needs regardless of function or level (VP+)

Interview Questions

• how would you set up an in-house executive recruitment and consulting practice   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Time Warner (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

There were three interview rounds conducted over the phone because I was not in-state (they were flexible and accommodating with this): first a phone screening with the program manager, then an interview with the program director followed by a final interview with the vice president.

Interview Questions

• How your passion aligned with the job role   1 Answer

Executive Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed. The questions were the common interview questions. First there was a phone interview and then I was schedule to meet with the team. THe team was very nice and were not intimidating. The interview lasted about 45 minutes to an hour. After the interview, I was told I would hear back from HR within a couple of weeks. About two weeks after the interview I was asked to complete an application, a background check was done and then I was offered the job. An offer letter was sent and I started work immediately after.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with recruiter and then went over basic questions of what I did in industry and what wanted to do, then we discussed nature of the job and what would be expected. Met with two other managers and a recruiter to go over the job as well.

Interview Questions

• Why wanted job, what made me stand out, what would I want to do at the company in addition to the job skills.
      What was last job like
      Who did I work with   1 Answer
    • How the industry has changed at where I worked and how I would use those skills for the new job, also that I wanted to learn more on the job   1 Answer
    • Did I know how to do video editing   1 Answer