Timken Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Timken Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.8

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Timken.

Interview

It was a half hour one on one interview. The interviewer began by asking me about my resume. He then asked me a few behavioral questions. He then explained the position and a lot about the company. Then he asked me if I had any further questions about the company/job. I heard back from them in about a week for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you ever made a decision that other disagreed with and how did you handle that situation?
      Q: How do you handle being stressed out and overwhelmed?
      Answer Question

Was not interested in sales

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Timken.

Interview

Telephone interview -- 30 minutes in length

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Had 2 interviews via phone, then one in person.

Interview Questions

• If there was anything that I needed improvement on, what would it be?   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Interview

In person interview with HR repersentive and individual I would be reporting to. Very generic questions about my past. Given a shop tour. Pretty painless. Only took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotion was allowed and only given 48 hours to accept

Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone, then panel of three, then hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project you contributed to significantly that failed?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Timken.

Interview

Very Stringent. Starts with a phone interview. Then a panel interview with various people from management. More concerned with values than skills.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything super difficult, just different than I was used to.   Answer Question

SBA - Steel Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Interview

Three interviews in row and each was 1 hour. They have different people talk to you about the job and finally you have to face three people for panel interview. The questions from panel interview were nothing but the most common behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation that you have a deadline and what u do to deal with it   Answer Question

Operations Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Timken.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of 2 phone interviews and then an on-site interview. The day before the on-site interview there was a networking dinner. The candidates stayed in a hotel overnight and then the next morning went to the facility. The day consisted of 3 one on one, a panel interview, a case study and a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is something you need to work on as a leader?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Timken (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face.

Negotiation

Service Desk(Technical Support) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Timken (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied though consultancy...they secluded interview at 3:00pm...and i reached early at 2:35pm and waiting for the contact person whom i need to meet...but there is no one..till 4:30pm i am waiting..asked reception people..they told they are on the way.. I thought they are coming from other country to take my interview...so i left the company without attending the interview... such a funny people ...the actually don't no the meaning of punctuality..

guys don't waste ur time attending interviews in such a place......this is the worst place ...

and interviewers wasting time in chitchatting with ther friends,,,where candidates are waiting in reception.....guys grow up....

when i read about company in Wikipedia...i thought it is a gud company....but later come to know...such a waste company....