KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Tina Davies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Other33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tina Davies

Tina Davies

Application

I interviewed at Tina Davies

Interview

First contact with HR, we got on a call to see culture fit. They asked about my experience, looking at the resume. Finally, chat with the CEO. Overall the experience was alright. Nothing out of the blue.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    Answer Question

Tina Davies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tina Davies in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied online through Linkedin. I did two rounds of interviews then was asked to do a third interview, which I received no details on, I followed up and received no reply. They Ghosted me. First interview was about an hour. The basic questions were asked. Friendly interviewer, low pressure. Second interview had two interviewers. It was case base. They give you scenerios and ask you to describe how you would respond to the situation. It was a little aggressive since there is no way to prep. Third interview, they requested via email and provided no date or time. I followed up the following week and never heard back. Extremely disrepectful. They could have at least sent a templated email stating the position was full or whatever the reason.

Interview Questions
  • What are your salary expectations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tina Davies (Toronto, ON)

Interview

One in-person interview, lasted roughly an hour and a half. I was asked in-depth why I was leaving my current job for the majority of the interview, and my interviewer would not accept my answers unless I went into extreme detail. I was asked back for another interview, however, they would not respond to requests to schedule one until I was ultimately ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly questions around why I was leaving my current job, my feelings on my coworkers, feelings on my old company, feelings on my old boss.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tina Davies (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

Submitted the application online and received a phone call for an interview. Unorganized interview process and no clear timeline. Small company with limited growth potential. No clear company direction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed